Gradle Enterprise is a first-of-its-kind product that software teams use to accelerate and optimize Gradle and Apache Maven™ builds. It comprises several facets including large volume data ingestion and processing, complex data analysis and visualization, and distributed caching and execution systems.
Our software is used by some of the world’s leading software organizations, such as Netflix, Airbnb, Spotify, and Twitter. We regularly collaborate with these and other users to make our products continuously better.
We are looking for engineers with a strong passion for helping software engineering teams increase their developer productivity with faster, more reliable, and better scaleable builds, as part of a collaborative team.
Our ideal candidates are passionate about developer productivity and thrive on the satisfaction of helping many engineering teams around the world improve theirs. They are able to use expertise and interpersonal skills to help customers and potential customers get the maximum possible benefit from technology developed by Gradle Inc.
- Helping prospects and customers in optimizing their builds with Gradle Enterprise
- Educating engineering teams on the importance of developer productivity engineering
- Informing engineering teams about modern software development techniques and practices
- Improving open-source third-party components used in Android/Gradle/Maven builds
- Contributing product feedback to the Gradle Enterprise engineering team
- Managing individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Contributing to changes that improve the team’s velocity and efficiency
- 5 years of software development experience
- Experience with Android, Gradle, and/or Maven builds
- Working proficiency and communication skills in written and verbal English
- Experience interacting with customers and solving their requirements
- Experience developing large-scale Android and/or web applications
- Experience automating the software build and delivery process
- Ability to develop and maintain scalable builds for Android, Gradle, and/or Maven
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with effective communication skills
- Interest and ability to learn new software development skills and techniques
What we offer
- Interacting regularly and closely with some of the world’s best software engineering teams
- Contributing strategic, technical improvements to our products and the OSS build ecosystem
- Collaborating closely and daily with remote colleagues distributed across the globe
- In-person onboarding in Switzerland and yearly, extraordinary company offsite event
- Opportunities for growth in technical and managerial responsibilities
- Attractive compensation package including company equity
- Anywhere in the world with working conditions that allow for seamless collaboration with your colleagues through email, chat, and video streaming
How to apply
The following is required with your application:
- Submit your cover letter, your resume, and a build scan link via the form below
- Explain in your cover letter why you want to work on the Gradle Enterprise product
- Create a build scan for any OSS project and tag it with solutions-engineer
After applying, familiarize yourself with the Gradle Enterprise hiring process to understand the next steps.
We are committed and skilled software engineers, product designers, and marketing experts who are passionate about developer productivity. We take pride in delivering products that are relied upon daily by some of the world’s leading software organizations, such as Netflix, LinkedIn, Airbnb, Spotify, and Twitter.
Our team is globally distributed but deeply connected. We value our interpersonal relationships as much as we value our achievements. We are a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other and together. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Listen to Nelson Osacky describing his work on the Gradle Enterprise Solutions team.