As the Graphic Designer, you will collaborate closely with a full marketing team to craft smart, effective, and creative solutions that help Shopmonkey’s story, elevate the brand, and inspire both current and potential customers to engage with our modern shop management solution. You’ll create concept-inspired designs that can stretch across multiple project types and channels. This will include everything from marketing campaigns, web design, paid and organic social media, digital presentations, physical events assets, and more.
You will have the opportunity to grow in your skill and craft as an individual contributor as well as in influence and leadership. Ultimately, your work will contribute to building an impactful world-class brand for a company that is changing the automotive service industry.
You Will Have The Opportunity To:
- Work closely with the Sr. Manager of Brand Marketing and other members of the marketing team to translate creative direction into fresh, innovative visual solutions
- Create and maintain design systems, templates, and processes to support brand strategy and direction
- Demonstrate a collaborative and communicative design process, from “concepting” and “moodboarding” through visual execution
- Deliver passionate and impactful presentations at all levels of the organization
- Fill gaps on the creative team where needed — creating excellent design work, but also contributing to strategic planning and giving direction to other designers when needed
We Are Looking For You If You Have:
- 4-5 years of experience as a designer in an agency, production studio, or in-house creative team with a diverse portfolio of work to show for it
- Experience designing responsive websites and communicating with web developers to launch large multi-page websites
- Expertise in typography, composition, color, layout, design thinking, and content strategy with the ability to define, build, and differentiate brands
- Expertise in developing diverse types of print and digital media and visual resources to support branding and marketing campaigns
- The ability to think long-term, but act quickly while maintaining a strong attention to detail.
- The ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Experience giving direction and feedback to other designers
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Cloud and Figma
- Experience in photography, motion graphics, and/or environmental design
- Experience collaborating with illustrators, video teams, photographers, motion designers, or other types of creative vendors
Shopmonkey has become an amazing environment where employees feel that they are valued as people, and not just worker bees. To ensure that our team thrives, we invest in the following perks:
🏡 Fully Remote Work!
- $1,000 to set up your home office
- Phone/internet monthly reimbursements
- Virtual lunch & learns, classes, committees and activities
- Laptop and super rad swag provided
- Unique opportunity: This is the best form of hybrid! All teams get to travel and meet up multiple times a year for collaboration. Shopmonkey also hosts an annual company-wide get together we call Rally
💪🏼 Health & Wellness
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits available from day 1
- Short term and long term disability
- Employee assistance program
- $30 monthly home fitness or gym reimbursements
- Generous parental leave
- 401(k) available upon hire
✈️ Time Off
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 10 scheduled holidays
- 1 floating holiday to observe what is important to you!
- Flexible Time Off – Take the time off you need!
🥰 Giving Back
- Matching donations for approved charitable organizations
- Group volunteer efforts during work time
🌟 Personal & Professional Development
- Active Culture and DEIB co-creation committees that host quarterly events
- Career development opportunities
Join our team of hungry, humble, smart people who love what they do, and change the auto industry by helping every shop thrive.
About the Industry
The US is the second largest passenger vehicle market with more than 260 million registered passenger vehicles, and the global car repair market is estimated to be worth more than $500B. Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo and enable auto shops to become more efficient and give their customers a more delightful experience.
Shopmonkey is the leading auto-repair shop software company; it is a cloud-based solution that helps auto-repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation onto a simple, easy-to-use platform.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley and trusted by more than 3,500+ auto shops across the U.S. and Canada, Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo of the global car repair market, estimated to be worth more than $500B.
In 2021 Shopmonkey raised a $75 million Series C, supported by top-tier Silicon Valley venture capital firms Bessemer Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Headline, I2BF, and ICONIQ Growth.
In 2022, Shopmonkey was named #4 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Startup Employers list (and #1 in Business Products & Software Services).
Shopmonkey is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are looking for team members that are committed to the Shopmonkey mission. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.