Grow with HiveMQ as we lead IoT messaging and connectivity
We are a fast-growing tech start-up looking to add to our team of innovative and motivated people. HiveMQ is a messaging platform for reliable, secure and scalable data movement to and from connected IoT devices. Our vision is a connected world where people and companies can unleash their full potential. Our flagship product, the HiveMQ MQTT broker, is used by over 130 customers to develop new connected products, improve efficiencies, and drive down costs.
HiveMQ originated in Landshut, Germany, and has grown into a global, remote-first company. The last time we counted, we spoke 32 languages within HiveMQ. Join us as we work to contribute to the fast moving development of the IoT ecosystem and help companies enable mission critical use cases like connected cars, logistics, Industry 4.0 and connected IoT products.
HiveMQ’s Vision for this role:
In your everyday work, you have a diverse range of tasks with room for development and the
opportunity to grow.
● Collaborate with the demand generation and product marketing teams to support our
website design and content marketing (blog, social media assets, and more).
● Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your
expertise and eye for great design.
● Scope and create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in their
posting on social media, blog, email, and other channels.
● Manage and create other design needs such as infographics, videos, presentations,
signage, and trade show collateral as needed.
● 2 – 5 years of experience as either an in-house designer or at a marketing agency.
● Some experience in the enterprise B2B space.
● Fluency to communicate in English – spoken and written.
● Experience designing for a content management system.
● Experience creating assets for the web that are mobile-, tablet-, and desktop-
● friendly and provide a user experience that fits on all three screens.
● Expert in Adobe Creative Suite or similar technologies.
● Passion to learn about new technologies and a keen sense of how to communicate
these technologies to the target audience in a clear and easy-to-understand manner.
● You have a growth mindset and are always looking to learn and improve
● You believe in open and direct communication
● You have a positive attitude, a good sense of humor, and a desire to work in a fast-
moving, dynamic environment
● An enthusiastic and supportive team player; who can work effectively in collaboration
EXCERPT FROM OUR CUSTOMER LIST
Informations about our job advertisements
Job advertisements of HiveMQ GmbH are always directed at female, male and various applicants, regardless of age, gender, religion, sexual identity, disability, race, ethnic origin, world view, etc. The selection of a candidate is exclusively based on qualifications. For organisational reasons, we cannot return application documents and cannot reimburse any expenses that you incur during the application process.