The HubSpot Product team is passionate about building tools that help businesses market, sell, serve their customers, and ultimately grow better. We build for more than 160,000 customers in over 120 countries around the world. Our team has scaled rapidly over the past few years, and our need for empathetic, adaptable, and remarkable product leaders have grown in kind.
Our product leaders have a few things in common: they are strong visionaries with previous success in defining a strategic roadmap, delivering a business plan, and positioning products in the market successfully that solve real customer problems. They are able to work autonomously, lead with psychological safety, and grow a team into more than the sum of its parts.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Join a product led culture
- Drive our strategy, product roadmap & guide new product ideas from an initial concept all the way to product launch
- Work in alignment with partners in UX and Engineering to create the greatest value and usability for our customers
- Use data to identify opportunities, strategize to execute these changes, and partner with business stakeholders across HubSpot to make these solutions for our customers
- Have a big voice and greater impact – we’re excited to hear your point of view
- You’ll support your team with clear expectations and career paths which allows our turnover to be low and eNPS scores high
- You will be empowered and empower your teams to show up authentically and be based where you can do your best work even if that’s remote
- Build psychologically safe and diverse teams and care deeply about inclusion
- Read more about our product principles here.
This GPM role will be responsible for leading a growing and senior team of PMs responsible for the channels (Payment Links, Quotes, and Invoices) HubSpot Payments customers use. This is a greenfield opportunity to build a market-leading experience by embedding commerce natively into HubSpot’s CRM. In this role, the GPM will be responsible for creating and executing on the vision of how HubSpot builds the channels that support B2B merchants, however they choose to go-to-market.
If you are a leader skilled in marrying product strategy with the growth of your company, while scaling a product team into more than the sum of its parts, we want to talk to you.
Our career ladder for leadership roles within Product Management:
Lead PM → Group Product Manager → Director → Sr. Director → VP → SVP → EVP → CPO
We are looking for people who have:
- Successfully built commerce applications (billing and invoicing, subscriptions)
- A desire to learn how B2B businesses transact
- Demonstrated a platform mindset in how they build products
- A proven track record of building and leading diverse and inclusive product management teams as a people manager (hiring, performance management, coaching of Product Managers)
- A deep focus on understanding our customers and making their experience personalized and better
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the willingness to defend their ideas to key stakeholders
- Experience with complex growth initiatives and product rollouts
- Healthy technical and interpersonal problem-solving skills
- Proven leadership skills, and the ability to make decisions, test assumptions, and iterate – often without perfect information
- Desire and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
Someone who can add to the culture of the product team and cares about diversity, inclusion, and belonging
Cash compensation range: 180000-270000 USD Annually
This resource will help guide how we recommend thinking about the range you see. Learn more about HubSpot’s compensation philosophy from Katie Burke, HubSpot’s Chief People Officer.
The cash compensation above includes base salary, on-target commission for employees in eligible roles, and annual bonus targets under HubSpot’s bonus plan for eligible roles. In addition to cash compensation, all HubSpotters are eligible to participate in HubSpot’s equity plan to receive restricted stock units (RSUs). Some roles may also be eligible for overtime pay. Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including their skills, experience, qualifications and other job-related reasons.
We know that benefits are also an important piece of your total compensation package. To learn more about what’s included in total compensation, check out some of the benefits and perks HubSpot offers to help employees grow better.
At HubSpot, fair compensation practices isn’t just about checking off the box for legal compliance. It’s about living out our value of transparency with our employees, candidates, and community.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) – link to HubSpot’s Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.