More and more of HubSpot’s customers start their journey with our freemium products and we are excited to continue to accelerate our shift to a freemium go-to-market strategy within the Growth Product Group. We’re a growing team with a big mission. We want to help millions of organizations around the world grow through empowering people to discover, adopt, and buy HubSpot’s products the way they want to. To achieve this, Growth Product Group focuses on acquisition, activation, retention, and monetization across the entire HubSpot product platform.
As Group Product Manager, Monetization, you will be leading a team focused on helping free users discover and evaluate HubSpot’s paid products and make the purchase experience easy and delightful. Focusing on how HubSpot uses data to learn about our users’ behavior and preferences and then leverages it to craft a unique and personalized experience for them.
The HubSpot Product team is passionate about building tools that help businesses market, sell, serve their customers, and ultimately grow better. We build for more than 100,000 customers in over 100 countries around the world. Our team has scaled rapidly over the past few years, and our need for empathetic, adaptable, and remarkable product leaders have grown in kind.
Our product leaders have a few things in common: they are strong visionaries with previous success in defining a strategic roadmap, delivering a business plan, and positioning product in the market successfully. They are able to work autonomously, lead transparently, and grow a team into more than the sum of its parts.
You will help fuel growth at every stage of the customer journey and execute against ambitious goals. Product Managers at HubSpot operate in embedded product models and succeed by collaborating with partners across Engineering, Design, Research, Content and Analytics to make the most impactful decisions to delight our users. We’re looking for an experienced Group Product Manager for this role.
If you are a leader skilled in marrying product strategy with the growth of your company, while scaling a product team into more than the sum of its parts, we want to talk to you.
Read more about the hiring VP’s thoughts on Building a Team of Growth
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Drive our strategy, product roadmap & guide new product ideas from an initial concept all the way to product launch
- Partner with engineering and design leads to continue to build a healthy group culture and operating system
- Use data to identify opportunities, strategize to execute these changes, and partner with business stakeholders across HubSpot to make these solutions for our customers
- Define, analyze and own metrics that inform the success of your given product area
- Directly hire, manage, and coach Product Managers on their career paths, helping them to learn and grow within HubSpot
We are looking for people who have:
- Proven track record of building and leading diverse product teams. Proven track record of building and leading product teams with a deep understanding of the importance of building diverse and inclusive teams
- A strong understanding of SAAS economics
- A deep focus on understanding our customers and making their experience personalized and better
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the willingness to defend their ideas to key stakeholders at all levels in the organization
- Experience with complex growth initiatives and product rollouts
- Healthy technical and interpersonal problem-solving skills
- Proven leadership skills, and the ability to make decisions, test assumptions, and iterate – often without perfect information
- Desire and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Someone who can add to the culture of the product team and deeply cares about diversity, inclusion, and belonging
Please note: this is a fully-remote position that can be based anywhere in the US in the Eastern time zone (ideal) or Central time zone. We also have offices in Cambridge, MA or Portsmouth, NH if you want to be hybrid or office-based.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.