Babylist is on track to reach over $1B in gifts given on our platform in 2020 and helping 1 in 3 parents prepare for a new phase in their lives. We are looking for an experienced Group Product Manager to help scale our ecommerce, revenue and operations systems to meet the needs of our exponential growth of our business. You will own the product strategy and build out a team to own mission-critical tools that enable our teams across Babylist to successfully achieve their objectives. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, technically nimble, and obsessed with the customer experience and automation.
Our approach to product management is deeply rooted in understanding the customer and placing emphasis on the user experience. You are a person who is passionate about improving lives through the products you build; through Babylist, you will have the opportunity to impact one of the most important and transformative moments in a person’s life.
What You’ll Do
- Own the product strategy and deliver the roadmap for our product’s core business logic and third-party integrations
- Hire and lead a team of PMs to support the growth of our technical platform
- Collaborate cross-functionally with exceptional teams including Business Operations, Supply Chain, Inventory, Finance, and Engineering to understand opportunities to scale and drive efficiencies throughout our tech ecosystem.
- Collaborate with Product, Design, and Engineering teams to shape the future of our internal products and how we leverage the 3rd party platforms we rely on.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and documentation of internal and external system functionality, customizations, and integrations, and proactively identify opportunities for process and workflow improvements.
Who you are
- You have 8-10+ years of product management or related experience, previous work in operations, ecommerce, retail or internal tools is a must.
- You have built or managed a high performing teams
- You are able to synthesize complex internal needs across the company while considering customer value and future growth. And be able to ruthlessly prioritize to get the right things done.
- You have experience with systems integration, data flow, APIs and automation of manual processes and can write basic SQL queries.
- You are comfortable leveraging your expertise to jump in and do whatever necessary to achieve your objectives
- Have demonstrated a deep empathy for users and their experience with every aspect of your products
- You’ve done hard things.
Why You Will Love Working At Babylist
- We are a remote first company and invest in infrastructure you’ll need to be supported and successful: tools, opportunities to connect with colleagues, and a stipend to help you set up your office
- We build products that have a positive impact on millions of people’s lives
- We work at a sustainable pace which means work/life balance is a real thing here
- We believe technology and data can solve hard problems
- We believe in exceptional management
- We are committed to providing an actively antiracist organization and doing the work to support differences of all kinds
- We offer competitive pay and meaningful opportunities for career advancement
- We have great benefits like company paid medical, dental, and vision, a generous paid parental leave policy, and 401k with company match
- We care about employee wellbeing with perks for physical, mental and emotional health, parenting, childcare, and financial planning
Babylist is the leading destination for baby commerce, where 8 million people each year buy what they need to welcome a new baby. We serve parents and the community of grandparents, friends and relatives around each baby – connecting everyone who helps plan, prepare and shop for the new arrival. From the “add anything from anywhere” registry for new parents, to the expert advice and product ideas for gift givers, there is no more trusted, go-to solution for growing families.
If your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms – skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply.