About The Role
The Growth team at Argyle combines product, technical, and industry knowledge to help our customers build amazing products. We believe that there is incredible value in harnessing payroll information, and we help create and implement solutions for our clients to leverage that data.
You will be the primary point of contact for our customers and will work with them on all stages of sales, integrations, scaling, product expansion, and account management. You will be responsible for working directly with our product team to help them create the applications that will achieve our vision.
• Develop relationships and buy-in for the Argyle product with key client stakeholders
• Answer strategic, business, and technical questions with client teams as they implement Argyle’s product
• Build product and integration plans with customers, and ensure success in the features they launch
• Serve as the primary point of interaction with our customers
• Work with our engineering and product teams to translate customer feedback into product insights
You May Be Fit For This Role If You
• A strong business generalist with an acute product sense
• Ability to develop strong, long-lasting client relationships
• Desire to get (more) technical and the ability to learn the ins and outs of Argyle’s API; a high degree of intellectual curiosity
• Excitement to work in a high-growth environment, and to build scalable processes and tools as required
You Should Include These In Your Application
- Your resume or LinkedIn profile
- A few words about why Argyle is interesting to you