We believe that small businesses are stronger together and we’re looking for people who are passionate about our mission.
We are looking for a Growth Marketer to take on cross-sell and up-sell demand generation strategies across various channels with a strong focus on highly targeted, multi-touch campaigns. This is a rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing Marketing team and quickly make an impact on the company as well as the 6 million+ small business owners that feel at home on Alignable.
You will take a customer first, data informed, and cross-functional approach to increasing customer lifetime value. This role is about understanding who our customers are; how they define success and how they need our help to solve their challenges. Your campaigns will tell a story that allows them to see the value they will gain from investing in Alignable.
In this role, you will be a key contributor to the success of the business by increasing conversion of upsell and cross-sell opportunities with customers.
A day in the life of our Growth Marketer:
- Understand value drivers and create multi-channel, segmented marketing programs to maximize customer outcomes
- Identify, test and predict behavioral patterns that are strongly linked to conversion
- Set up, analyze, and optimize campaigns and tests on a daily basis
- Work cross-functionally with product and engineering to meet ambitious growth targets
- Leverage analytics tools to measure effectiveness of activities and conversion rate optimization
- Use a mix of email, chat, in-app and product messaging to drive relevancy
You are an analytical and strategic thinker with high attention to detail, yet have the empathy and creativity to truly understand customer challenges. You’re result-driven and you have a history of exceeding expectations. You have a keen interest in customer profiles and can drive performance across the entire customer journey, across all platforms, using data and insights to guide you.
You thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial work environment, are a hands-on driven problem solver and have a profound bias for action. This position will report to the Senior Director of Growth Marketing and work alongside a team of passionate marketers who are driven by the Alignable mission.
- Affinity for small business and/or an entrepreneurial spirit
- 3+ years working in growth or customer marketing roles with the ability to drive customers to take action
- Analytical mindset with the ability to capture and share key data and insights to drive marketing strategies and decisions
- Experience creating & executing successful multi-channel segmented marketing campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Marketo, Hubspot, Amplitude, Iterable or similar platforms
Alignable is a social referral network built exclusively for small business owners. Small businesses are the heartbeat of our communities. They are the creators, the risk takers and the problem solvers. Each with a unique story. Our mission is to help them be successful. Today, over 6 million+ small business owners feel at home on Alignable. They connect, share best practices, give each other advice and work together to create referrals and new business.
The Alignable team is made up of small business owners, family and friends of small business owners, and entrepreneurs at heart. We celebrate our differences in experiences, viewpoints, and identities and comfortably show up as our truest selves because we know it leads to better outcomes.
Led by start-up veterans from Invisalign, Constant Contact, PayPal, Amazon, Vistaprint, and Wayfair, we know how to turn promising ideas into enduring businesses that transform the digital landscape. A remote first company, Alignable launched in 2014 and is venture-backed by Mayfield fund, Recruit Strategic Partners, Saturn Partners, NextView Ventures, Lead Edge Capital and KIC ventures.