Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients. We value diversity — in backgrounds and experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
As the eyes and ears of our members, the marketing team’s responsibility is to deeply understand their challenges and strategically build campaigns to meet their needs. We’re looking for a smart, resourceful growth marketer to join our team.
As a Growth Marketing Manager you will develop strategies to drive engagement initiatives across our network products, such as Residency Navigator, Profiles, Search and Social engagement. You’ll be part of a cross functional team creating new experiences and will translate features into user-centric, real-life benefits for our physician members.
This role can be filled in our headquarters in San Francisco, CA or remotely within the U.S.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Understand deeply the complexities of practicing medicine and design growth opportunities for the interstitial moments in a clinician’s day.
- Conceive and execute on a wide range of content campaigns to drive education and engagement
- Partner with product leads to create “physician first” features
- Run marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end
- Identify and test new channels to communicate with our members
- Partner with our Analytics team to monitor performance and uncover areas for improvement
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, legal, analytics and creative to support Doximity’s engagement goals.
What we’re looking for:
- An empathetic individual who understands the complexities of the healthcare system and working within it.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills—this job requires a lot of writing, testing and rewriting!
- 3–5 years marketing experience preferred, but will consider anyone who fits
- Experience with landing page optimization and down-funnel optimization
- Exceptional attention to details and time management skills
- A self-starter who can operate with a high degree of independence
- Comfortable working closely with and managing dynamic, cross-functional teams
- Experience working in the healthcare sector a strong plus
- Stock incentives
- Full medical, vision, dental benefits and 401k
- 3+ week vacation
- Flexibility to work remotely
- Full list of benefits can be found on our Work@Doximity page
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 80% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, people blog and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunities for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.