- Set growth goals with leadership; providing updates on performance, results, and marketing initiatives on an on-going basis
- Manage stakeholders; kick-off projects and run meetings, communicate progress, and performance on experiments
- Proactively communicate experiment and initiative outcomes and learnings to inform roadmaps and future decision-making across all teams
- Develop roadmaps for creative testing, landing page and product optimization, and audience expansion across channels
- Collaborate with data scientists and analysts to define, track, and report on weekly and monthly KPIs
- Work with creative, studio, and product leads to scope experiments, defining resources and finances needed to execute and communicating to leadership
- Manage and support foundational subscription growth across our owned channels to ensure we are delivering against our monthly and yearly forecasts.
- Work with product marketers, creative and product teams to ensure a consistent experience across all customer touchpoints.
Who we are looking for?
- You’re a self-starter that likes to work in a fast-paced company that’s rapidly growing. You’re able to take strategic directives and devise your own tactics and deliverables to execute against them. You love using data to tell compelling stories that move others to take action and communicate that in creative ways that others wouldn’t. You’re not afraid of a crazy idea and you love to take one and run with it.
- 7+ years of growth marketing experience, 3+ years of marketing data analytics experience ideal.
- A track record of growing products and user bases at different stages of maturity (SaaS background is a plus)
- A data-driven marketer who knows how to analyze and interpret user behavior to guide strategy and planning.
- Experience in a scale-up environment and are comfortable wearing many hats to get the job done.
- Eagerness to roll up your sleeves when you see an opportunity to positively impact the business.
- Experience prioritizing, managing and reporting on quarterly growth experiments based on larger company objectives.
- Experience using third-party data and visualization tooling to help support your efforts, hypotheses, and analysis.
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally to launch and scale products in a global market.
- Bonus points: experience implementing high-performing referral programs.
- Are comfortable in a fast-moving environment and willing to learn, unlearn, and relearn.
- An excellent communicator who understands how to tailor information to a cross-functional team with a diverse background.