As a GTM Recruiter on our Flywheel Recruiting team, you’ll directly impact HubSpot’s growth trajectory by attracting and hiring top talent.
In this role, you will partner with hiring managers to focus on providing a remarkable candidate experience, leading with data when consulting on business decisions, and driving an interview process that evaluates candidates against HubSpot’s high bar for performance and culture-add. The role will involve driving our Diversity, inclusion & belonging recruiting strategy as well as recruiting optimization strategies in North America.
You’ll get to:
- Engage, nurture and qualify a diverse pool of candidates from a range of channels and sources
- Strategically partner with hiring managers across our GTM teams at every stage of the recruiting life cycle
- Drive the candidate evaluation process and manage offer delivery and negotiations
- Act as a champion for candidates throughout their journey by ensuring they feel supported and set up for success
- Create an efficient interview process and positive candidate experience by setting expectations, communicating timely updates, and providing actionable feedback
- Identify unique ways to source strong candidates via the internet, content and branding initiatives, driving employee referrals and attending networking events
- Leverage data to make educated decisions in regards to recruiting processes changes, advising stakeholders and your individual performance
- Experiment with new ways to optimize our interview processes, internal workflows, and solve for candidate experience
- Program manage on key Inclusive hiring best practices and diversity initiatives
We are looking for people who:
- 2+ years of recruiting experience; experience in saas/tech or high-growth organizations preferred
- High level of empathy and effective, inclusive communication skills
- Fervently believe that great talent is the foundation for any company’s growth and success
- Prioritize a seamless, remarkable candidate experience and serving the needs of the business and its leaders
- Think critically, adapt easily to changing priorities, optimize their own time and enjoy collaborating
- Operate autonomously and proactively seek out solutions to problems
- Are naturally curious, continuously learning and reflecting on their own growth
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpot’s policy all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.