About the team
We’re looking for a talented individual to work with us to scale up the Asset Marketplace program. Today, the Asset Marketplace offers 5,000 listings from 200 providers. This role will be responsible for growing the number of providers and customer base.
While growing the marketplace inventory, the quality of assets must stay high. This role handles our strategy for asset testing and owns the execution of it. We may look to build out a team to execute on that strategy in the future.
The asset marketplace helps drive the growth of marketing and CMS hubs. Today, our SaaS CMS is used by 70,000+ sites, and we’re looking to significantly grow that – think 10 times or more – over the next several years. In the future the asset marketplace will help drive the growth of more hubs. This role must keep up-to-date with product strategy and use that to drive inventory strategy.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Build and execute on a process and strategy for testing submissions, including automated validation code
- Build a strategy for inventory
- Work cross-functionally with HubSpot developer advocates, product managers, engineers, analysts, and others to achieve shared goals
- Work directly with providers to build relationships, improve submission quality and learn about pain points and issues that they may be experiencing
- Work with product teams to make sure new products and features are supported, understanding upcoming products/features and best practices are incorporated into boilerplate
- Work with the Developer Relations team to create internal documentation for teams to reference, external documentation for providers/customers and messaging for providers on upcoming releases
We are looking for people who:
- Have strong organizational skills
- Have a good grasp on creating documentation
- Have responsive web design knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Bonus points for experience with CMS template marketplaces such as ThemeForest, Template Monster, Creative Market
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.