After building a successful design & marketing agency, we decided to found our software company Perspective Software in 2018 – in order to help hundreds of inspiring companies to bring their message to their audience in a simple and authentic way. Our goal is to build the easiest online marketing technologies with the most passionate community of entrepreneurs. More importantly, we are building software that millions of people will use and will fall in love with.
As our Head of Content Marketing at Perspective, you take the lead in creating and implementing the content strategy. You know exactly what our target group needs and are able to communicate in their language. You will ensure that our customers can feel the Perspective brand in everything we engage in, including all customer interactions and social media. Together with you, we will enable passionate people to build a sustainable business.
What you will be doing
- You will develop a tone of voice to ensure consistency across all content assets and channels (E-Mail, SEO, SEA, Video etc.)
- You will establish a content production and publishing process that ensures continuity at a high level
- You will create various content that our target group needs to achieve their goals (e.g. free templates, blog post, white papers and case studies)
- You will create and maintain editorial calendars, style guides and content migration plans
- You will lead the most important content initiatives as a project manager and coordinate those with all key stakeholders (e.g. US Launch, Funnel-Templates Relaunch, Brand Guide, etc.)
- You will build all strategies around content marketing
- You will build and lead a talented team of copywriters, designers, social media managers and video graphic designers
- You will bring our brand to life and ensure that every touchpoint with our brand is a pleasure
- You will develop new innovative content formats and make Perspective the thought leader in SAAS content marketing
- You will work closely with the performance marketing team to ensure the best results in our paid media efforts
- You will turn market research into stories that connect with high quality initiatives and campaigns
- You will manage digital and social content channels including newsletter distribution, with the understanding of the best content practices on each channel
- You will implement initiatives that drive our organic reach up
- You continuously evaluate our content activities analytically and make sure we have fast iterative circles to improve our results
Who you are
- You are an expert at managing projects, as well as interests from various stakeholders
- You are passionate for content and have high-quality standards for design and copywriting
- You have a thorough understanding of the production life-cycle of various content types
- You know what it takes to make content marketing one of the strongest sign-up channels for Perspective
- You have a good understanding of how to build organic reach in a sustainable way
- You are a natural leader with much experience in the field
- You have a sophisticated knowledge of digital marketing, user experience and brand strategy best practices
- You have an understanding of the major social media channels (Youtube, Facebook, Clubhouse, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- You have an extensive background in copywriting and content production
- You have experience in digital analytics and are comfortable using tools such as Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- You are ambitious, pro-active and result-oriented
- You have been working in a high performing environment for at least 4 years
- You are fluent in German and English both written and verbal
What you can expect at Perspective
- Remote & Freedom | We strongly believe that every work environment needs to be ideal and fitted to the person. For this very reason, all our team members work remotely – in their own much needed way. That’s how we can ensure that all our talents have much freedom to create the best results possible.
- Responsibility, Ownership & Impact | At Perspective, all our team members have a voice. We value every opinion and encourage all to speak their mind. Only with team effort, we can create something great. We believe in our team and therefore, give them much responsibility. Even if we fail, we learn from it, get back up and continue to succeed. It is part of the game and we know it.
- Personal & Professional Growth | Your development is our priority. With our intensive onboarding, feedback talks and trainings, we foster your personal and professional development. One of our core value is “Keep Growing” which we portray in everything we do.
- Best Equipment & Remote Budget | Our company is build on the USP of quality and we want to keep it that way. To keep up the quality, we only provide the best equipment to our team: For example, every new team member receives an Apple MacBook Pro for their work and a monthly remote working budget.
- Team Events | We know working solely remotely can make it difficult to build a strong team spirit. However, at Perspective we focus deeply on team building by hosting various team events throughout the year. We understand the need of interaction face-to-face and strongly encourage it.
- Cordial & passionate team | Last, but not least, we are the most cordial team you can imagine. We love working together, respect each other and always value each others opinions. We care deeply about our team members and are always down for a good virtual after work hangout
Please note, due to our company structure and legal restrictions, we are currently only able to employ European citizens.