Head of Talent Acquisition
6 River Systems is a Shopify company leading the way to faster fulfillment. E-commerce changed the world and 6 River Systems is building solutions to power faster fulfillment with collaborative mobile robots and cloud-based software.
6 River Systems is an employee first culture strongly guided by our core values. As the Head of Talent Acquisition you will embody these values as you partner with senior leaders across 6RS to deliver high impact hiring programs and processes. You will lead a high performing talent team who are responsible for executing all facets of the talent acquisition life cycle, spanning but not limited to diversity hiring, resource planning, employment branding, strategic sourcing, talent selection. Ideally you bring an existing playbook with best practices rooted in delivering results for the business.
We’re looking for a team member with…
- Leadership: You are a collaborative leader able to set a vision that aligns your team and the business towards execution. You are thoughtful and understand the importance of building trust within the organization.
- Experience: You have previous Talent Acquisition experience in a leadership role with a mid to large size company ideally in a fast paced and rapid growth environment
- Core Skills: You will bring 7 to 10 years Talent Acquisition leadership experience to develop and advance the talent acquisition team
- Diversity: You are a champion, leading they way for inclusive & equitable recruiting practices and policies
- Learning Mindset: You are curious at heart on a quest of a continuous learning within your craft and beyond
- Excellent Listening Skills: You take the time to observe and understand before springing into action
- Passion for Sharing Knowledge: You love learning about new systems and finding ways to automate steps or streamline processes
- In 3 months: You will partner closely with your Lead to build your foundational knowledge of 6RS history, our teams, talent philosophies and hiring programs and processes.
- In 6 months: You will apply your foundational knowledge of 6RS gaining trust and credibility with across the business and advance our talent acquisition strategy to the next level of growth
- In 12 months: You will build on your foundational knowledge with an ability to take on additional high value cross-team projects
About 6 River Systems
Founded in Waltham, Massachusetts in 2015, 6 River Systems is a leading collaborative mobile robotics fulfilment solution and part of global commerce company Shopify. Founders Jerome Dubois and Rylan Hamilton were previously executives at Kiva Systems (now Amazon Robotics). The 6 River Systems solution is operating in more than 20 facilities in the U.S., Canada and Europe, fulfilling millions of units each week for companies including Lockheed Martin, CSAT Solutions, ACT Fulfillment, DHL, XPO Logistics, and Office Depot. To learn more, visit www.6river.com.
Shopify is a leading global commerce company, providing trusted tools to start, grow, market, and manage a retail business of any size. Shopify makes commerce better for everyone with a platform and services that are engineered for reliability, while delivering a better shopping experience for consumers everywhere. Headquartered in Ottawa, Canada, Shopify powers over one million businesses in more than 175 countries and is trusted by brands such as Allbirds, Gymshark, PepsiCo, Staples, and many more. For more information, visit www.shopify.com.