6 River Systems (6RS) is a Shopify (SHOP) company leading the way to faster fulfillment. E-commerce changed the world and our solutions power winning warehouses of the future. We’re revolutionizing warehouse automation with collaborative mobile robots driven by our cloud-based software.
6 River Systems is an employee first culture strongly guided by our core values. As the Head of Talent Acquisition you will embody these values as you partner with senior leaders across 6RS to:
- Deliver high impact hiring processes and programs
- Lead a high performing talent team responsible for executing all facets of the talent acquisition life cycle, spanning but not limited to resource planning, employment branding, strategic sourcing, talent selection
- Ideally, bring an existing playbook with best practices rooted in delivering results for the business.
We’re looking for a team member with…
- Leadership Experience: You have previous Talent Acquisition experience in a leadership role with a mid to large size company ideally in a fast paced and rapid growth environment
- Skills: You will bring 7 to 10 years Talent Acquisition leadership experience to develop and advance a team of recruiters
- Learning Mindset: You are curious at heart on a quest of a continuous learning within your craft and beyond
- Excellent Listening Skills: You take the time to observe and understand before springing into action
- Passion for Sharing Knowledge: You love learning about new systems and finding ways to automate steps or streamline processes
- Patience and Drive to get things done efficiently and effectively
Impact: What will a new hire accomplish within 3 months, 6 months, 12 months?
- In 3 months: You will partner closely with your Lead to build foundational knowledge of 6RS history, our teams, talent philosophies and hiring programs and processes.
- In 6 months: You will apply your foundational knowledge of 6RS gaining trust and credibility with across the business
- In 12 months: You will build on your foundational knowledge with an ability to take on additional high value cross-team projects
Why 6RS? Recognized by the Boston Globe as a Top Place to Work
- Entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up combined with the stability of a global commerce company
- Competitive compensation packages and Shopify RSUs
- Company-paid health, dental, and vision coverage for all employees
- Paid holidays, vacation/sick time, and parental leave
- Annual 401k contribution from the company
- Lifestyle spending account
About 6 River Systems
Founded in Waltham, Massachusetts in 2015, 6 River Systems is a leading collaborative mobile robotics fulfilment solution and part of global commerce company Shopify. Founders Jerome Dubois and Rylan Hamilton were previously executives at Kiva Systems (now Amazon Robotics). The 6 River Systems solution is operating in more than 20 facilities in the U.S., Canada and Europe, fulfilling millions of units each week for companies including Lockheed Martin, CSAT Solutions, ACT Fulfillment, DHL, XPO Logistics, and Office Depot. To learn more, visit www.6river.com.
Shopify is a leading global commerce company, providing trusted tools to start, grow, market, and manage a retail business of any size. Shopify makes commerce better for everyone with a platform and services that are engineered for reliability, while delivering a better shopping experience for consumers everywhere. Headquartered in Ottawa, Canada, Shopify powers over one million businesses in more than 175 countries and is trusted by brands such as Allbirds, Gymshark, PepsiCo, Staples, and many more. For more information, visit www.shopify.com.