Remote makes it possible for businesses to employ a global team compliantly taking away the hustle of bringing talent across the world closer together.
In support of our mission, we also help our customers find extraordinary talent anywhere in the world and provide a single place for people to find their next role and next hire. Supported by an extraordinary team of in-house recruitment experts our clients and candidates can expect nothing but Kindness, Excellence, Transparency, Ownership with Ambition of making the right match no matter where they are.
About the Role
We are working closely with our customer in the Healthcare industry to hire a knowledgeable Healthcare Recruiter, who will be responsible for sourcing, screening, evaluating all Health Care Professional (HCP) resumes located within varied locations of social media campaigns, direct referral, job fairs. The aim is to find HCP with an interest in the opportunity to work in the US. You would be an advocate of the company program, working with the Director of Recruitment to ensure focused recruitment efforts within your area of the world.
For this, it’s important to note that this position welcomes candidates with diverse backgrounds and experience. If you require any assistance at any point during this process please do let us know.
What this job can offer you
The exciting part! Below you can find what this role entails:
- Build name recognition of our company and program
- Locate interested HCP’s that want the opportunity to come to the US
- Sourcing from all areas of social media, networking or direct referrals, job fairs or trade shows
- Evaluating, education to match the client and immigration requirements
- Focus on Specialties that are amongst our open job orders
- Confirm current work experience, clients require current work experience within the specialty they are currently working in – confirm the potential applicant understands that
- Review and confirm each have no blemishes on their current licenses and are licensed in the country they are working
- Provide the program details for direct placement to clients throughout the US, while respecting client confidentiality.
- Enter each HCP via CRM (HubSpot) for full transparency of HCP engagement.
- Expedite, submitting candidates thru our CRM to push your recruits to the internal interview process
- Provide daily and weekly updates of successes and challenges to the Director of Recruitment.
What you bring
- Previous healthcare recruitment experience is essential. Ideally 2+ years of prior experience in the related area of Healthcare Recruitment.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- A good knowledge of nursing and healthcare would be a definite plus
- Self-starter • Ability to meet deadlines
- Organized with attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Some knowledge MS Office programs. (World, Excel)
- Customer Service Centric, public relations ability as you will be acting as an advocate for the company and program.
- Desire to learn about international healthcare
A background check and references may be required prior to employment
The Application Process
We definitely don’t want you to miss out on any information, so check here the process. You can always reach out to your contact point at any time to give us feedback as well! If you require any assistance on the process please do let us know.
- Recruiter Interview
- Hiring Manager Interview
- Team Interview
- Final review