Hearken is looking for an Engagement Strategist in Growth and New Business Development who is a passionate listener and fearless in bringing our mission to new markets. We embrace a sales process founded in deep listening and advocating for the needs of the client, and we are looking for someone who can help us build a community of mission-aligned practitioners. The person we are looking for can prospect new opportunities, build a pipeline and close deals, and thrives on building long-term, deep relationships with prospective clients.
● Meet sales targets for bringing in new business through managing a sales cycle and broader pipeline
● Source new sales opportunities with strong orientation to outbound lead generation and best practice discovery calls
● Respond to inbound partner leads and source current customer referrals
● Work closely with Hearken’s internal team of consultants to understand the root cause of a lead/ client’s challenges and translate that into a proposal for one of Hearken’s services (consulting services, Hearken platforms, or custom technology work).
● Contribute to the creation and iteration of new sales processes as the company grows and develops
● Participate in industry conferences and events and come out with a pipeline of qualified leads
Who We Are
Hearken means “listen.” We help organizations better listen and respond to their stakeholders in order to generate more relevant, innovative services and increase profitability. We offer transformative and proven processes, training, and technology to operationalize listening. We recently acquired a sister company, Switchboard, whose products and services help organizations connect with each other in more
meaningful and impactful ways.
What We Do
We help organizations generate actionable insight from their stakeholders – be that their audience, end users, customers, employees, or communities and strategize on how best to implement that insight into a more sustainable and successful business. Most organizations operate top-down, and don’t have adequate channels for getting feedback and brilliant ideas from the outside. We help carve out those pathways and teach processes that help you gather essential qualitative insights and apply it when you’re making the most important decisions.
Learn more and apply at: https://wearehearken.com/careers/
Deadline: February 19, 2021