Every day, millions of people rely on WeTransfer to share their creative ideas.
Having made its name in the game of quick and simple file-sharing, WeTransfer has grown into an end-to-end suite of digital solutions with more than 87 million monthly active users in 190 countries. Beyond the WeTransfer.com platform, we have the storytelling platform WePresent, quick slide-making tool Paste, immersive sketching app Paper, and inspiration-capturing tool Collect. We design and deliver delightful experiences that continue to feel obvious and intuitive to millions of people—from our moms to your favorite artists. As a certified B-Corp, WeTransfer aims to be a sustainable and responsible tech company, balancing people, planet, and profit
So, the work we do matters. Come and be a part of it.
About the team
Our People and Development team’s mission is to enable and grow a united organization to let the people at WeTransfer be the most impactful they can be. From employee experience to recruitment to HR operations, we are challenged with new questions every single day. How many feedback moments per year is the right amount? How can we support our employees working remotely? We make sure that our managers and teams are supported throughout the entire employee journey. And that’s where you’ll come in. We are looking for an experienced HR Coordinator to join our HR team.
The HR Coordinator drives operational efficiencies while keeping the “people” aspect front and center. You ensure a flawless and smooth administrative process for all company-wide HR processes and initiatives, including but not limited to the administrative onboarding of new employees and offboarding of employees who are leaving, the coordination and approval process of contract renewals, ARBO and UWV-processes, HR Metrics and more.
As HR Coordinator, you will initiate improvements by building and implementing an efficient HR admin “machine” and automating all the necessary HR processes, in order to lighten and streamline the workflows.
More exactly you will:
- Be responsible for all administrative tasks in the employee life cycle. This includes employment contracts, extensions, residence and work permits, reporting to the business on key HR metrics such as sickness rate, turnover rate etc, and on- and off-boarding of employees in all our locations
- Initiate improvements by building and implementing an efficient HR admin “machine” and automate all the necessary HR processes to make sure the system works for our people and not the other way around
- Take ownership and support projects within our HRIS
- Manage the implementation and administration of new HR programs, policies, processes and procedures with an emphasis on quality while striving for continuous improvement
- Move in sync with our HR Business Partners, Recruitment, Office, IT and Finance Team to optimize employee processes and experience
What do you bring?
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in HR Operations
- A great eye for detail
- Data-driven mindset: easily work with Excel, data and reports
- Strong knowledge of HR processes and policies and the impact they have on the business
- Strong knowledge of automation
- Proactive and solution-focused mentality, willingness to go the extra mile
- Deal with an ever-changing, fast-growing environment
- Shape dynamic and scalable processes and like to lend a hand yourself
- Fluent in Dutch & English to a professional business level, both spoken and written
- Work well under pressure
Extra points if you have experience with any of the below:
- Knowledge of Dutch Labor law and social security, ARBO, benefits and employee insurances
- Knowledge of HRIS systems
- Operational HR experience in a fast-growing environment
WeTransfer is an equal opportunity employer and we pride ourselves on the diversity of our people. We welcome you, and everything that makes you—well, you. That includes your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, or disability status.
A note on remote
Covid has changed the world. Just as much as it changed us. While we can’t wait until offices re-open, being at the office will not be mandatory in the future. This way, you get the best from both worlds. That move is still pretty new for us though, we are getting there, we are writing more, doing more async communication, and are now ready to take it to the next level.
While it is not necessarily a determining or disqualifying factor for any role, you may be required to complete a standard employment background screening.