**Note that you don’t need to possess 100% of the qualities to be considered**
**Women, BIPOC, LGBTQ, and other under-represented groups are highly encouraged to apply**
About Jama Software:
Jama Software is passionate about improving innovation success. Numerous firsts for humanity in fields such as fuel cells, electrification, space, autonomous vehicles, surgical robotics, and more all rely on Jama Connect™ to minimize the risk of product failure, delays, cost overruns, compliance gaps, defects, and rework. Jama Connect™ uniquely builds Living Requirements™ that form the digital thread through siloed development, test and risk activities to provide end-to-end compliance, risk mitigation, and process improvement. Our rapidly growing customer base of more than 12.5 million users across 30 countries spans the automotive, medical device, life sciences, semiconductor, aerospace & defense, industrial manufacturing, financial services, and insurance industries.
Jama is looking for an HR Onboarding & Recruiting Coordinator who can assist with our recruiting functions. This role will focus largely on scheduling interviews, managing our applicant tracking system, and communicating with candidates. Along with these responsibilities, the HR Onboarding & Recruiting Coordinator will handle our onboarding experience and other HR functions as needed.
This role will report to the Director, People & Workplace. Due to the office administration portion of this position, this role must be based in Portland, OR, but may only be onsite as much as needed (likely no more than 1 day a week).
The ideal candidate will have a general knowledge of basic recruiting functions and will have a passion to grow their HR career.
In this role, you will:
- Supports candidates through the interview process with scheduling, phone screens, video meetings, etc.
- Be the point-person for candidate questions to ensure they have a positive experience
- Assists with job postings and management of our Applicant Tracking System
- Prepare offer letters to candidates
- Handles all onboarding tasks, including I-9 verifications, HRIS data entry, candidate communications, etc.
- Drive an excellent candidate experience at every step of the recruiting process
- Assists with various HR and office administrative tasks, as needed
- 1-3 years of experience to demonstrate proficiency in recruiting, or curiosity about growing your recruiting exposure.
- Must have experience working with an Applicant Tracking System
- Experience performing basic HR functions
- Experience working with an HRIS preferred
- Benefits administration experience preferred
Strengths You’ll Need
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills
- Operates with the highest level of confidentiality
- Must be consultative, collaborative, and curiosity
Benefits and Other:
If we’ve intrigued you and you are the right candidate for the role, we will offer:
- Ambitious and fun work with a chance to define distinct, company-shaping tangible contributions
- An energized and results-oriented leadership team
- Competitive cash and equity compensation
- Comprehensive and affordable medical, dental and vision plans as well as pre-tax savings accounts as well as a generous 401(k) employer match
- Time-off and leave programs crafted to meet critical needs for rejuvenation and, when needed, extra support to cope with life events
Jama Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information or that of their relatives, friends or associates or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.