Every day, millions of people rely on WeTransfer to share their creative ideas.
Having made its name in the game of quick and simple file-sharing, WeTransfer has grown into an end-to-end suite of digital solutions with more than 87 million monthly active users in 190 countries. Beyond the WeTransfer.com platform, we have the storytelling platform WePresent, quick slide-making tool Paste, immersive sketching app Paper, and inspiration-capturing tool Collect. We design and deliver delightful experiences that continue to feel obvious and intuitive to millions of people—from our moms to your favorite artists. As a certified B-Corp, WeTransfer aims to be a sustainable and responsible tech company, balancing people, planet, and profit
So, the work we do matters. Come and be a part of it.
About the team
Our People and Development team’s mission is to enable and grow a united organization to let the people at WeTransfer be the most impactful they can be. From employee experience to recruitment to HR operations, we are challenged with new questions every single day. How many feedback moments per year is the right amount? How can we support our employees working remotely? We make sure that our managers and teams are supported throughout the entire employee journey. And that’s where you’ll come in.
We are looking for an experienced HR Operations Manager to join our HR team to help take us to the next level.
You will play a crucial role in shaping the employee experience by building and implementing solid HR operations fundamentals, preparing WeTransfer for current and future growth across the globe. This means that you and your team will be responsible for all employee administration, in the Netherlands, UK, America, France and any possible remote location.
Next to this, you’ll be the trusted advisor for the HR team on all employment-related questions. You’ll work closely with the HRBP’s, as well as with members of the Employee Experience, Recruitment and Compensation & Benefits teams.
More exactly you will:
- Initiate improvements by building and implementing an efficient HR operating model and automate all the necessary HR processes, in order to lighten and streamline the workflows – without building bureaucracy.
- Manage the implementation and administration of HR programs, policies, processes and procedures with an emphasis on quality while striving for continuous improvement and high engagement.
- Play a key role in the implementation and optimisation of our new HRIS (Workday)
- Consult and partner with our HR Business Partners on process improvements, the impact of (new) HR systems and programs, and opportunities for efficiencies.
- Manage risks and ensure compliance across our locations from an employment perspective, time off policies, governmental and compliance data requests and reporting, records retention for employee files and other HR data, and unemployment.
- Provide insights to the business by using HR data regarding succession, retention trends, engagement, development, performance, diversity & inclusion, etc.
- Prepare and monitor the annual HR agenda in collaboration with the HR Director.
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Be a great people manager
- Self-sufficiently handle end-to-end responsibility on our HR Operations (we think that’ll take 3+ years of progressive HR experience in a similar role).
- Lead efforts for documentation of processes and increasing efficiencies, reliability, and accuracy of these processes.
- Easily work with G-suite, MS Excel and data.
- Report and analyze data.
- Has strong knowledge of automation.
- Easily scope and execute projects.
- Deal with an ever-changing, fast-growing environment.
- Shape dynamic and scalable processes and like to lend a hand yourself.
- Experience working across multiple countries
- Must be fluent in Dutch- verbal and written
Extra points if you have experience with any of the below:
- Knowledge of Dutch Labour law and social security, ARBO, benefits and employee insurances.
- Remote hiring experience
WeTransfer is an equal opportunity employer and we pride ourselves on the diversity of our people. We welcome you, and everything that makes you—well, you. That includes your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, or disability status.
A note on remote
Our work environment is hybrid-remote, meaning that we support our employees to work remotely and in the office. We encourage employees to decide for themselves and with their team whether or when to go to the office.
While it is not necessarily a determining or disqualifying factor for any role, you may be required to complete a standard employment background screening.