At the core of all Olo brands is their menu. You will work with brands to configure menus that promote a smooth customer experience, while maintaining operational efficiency for store employees.
The Implementation Specialist plays a crucial role in Olo’s Customer Success Team by working directly with our customers to provide expert-level support. Reporting to the Menu Specialist Lead, you will work with our customers to understand their unique goals and business processes, providing expert knowledge to help our clients, and Olo, evolve.
You are motivated to find creative solutions for our customers, have a focus on providing great hospitality, and always aim to improve our product and processes.
You can work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. or at Olo’s headquarters in NYC on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center.
What You’ll Do
- Be a knowledge expert for specific areas of Olo’s platform and how they relate to menu management.
- Provide ongoing support and engagement to customers as they adopt and use Olo menu tools, and manage their online menu.
- Outline creative solutions to presented problems.
- Understand Olo’s developing product offerings as they relate to our customers’ dynamic business and technology needs.
- Work with our product team to advocate for new product feature requests and ensure customer feedback is incorporated into roadmap development decisions.
- Understand each customer’s organizational dynamics and engage with decision makers to discover core plans; help customers use Olo’s suite of products.
- Liaise between customer, internal departments, and partners to provide clear and accurate program guidance for customers.
- Report bugs to Olo’s Engineering team, to resolve customer issues as soon as possible.
- Build internal-facing and customer-facing documentation to provide training and communicate product enhancements.
What We’ll Expect From You
- 1+ years experience managing midsize enterprise customers or relevant project management work.
- Avid interest in the restaurant technology industry and customer service.
- Passion for creating an excellent customer experience and a interest in advocating for clients.
- Project management experience.
- Competency with learning an evolving product as you contribute to their performance and efficacy.
- Excel knowledge to easily manage vast amounts of data.
- Client-facing skills and the ability to educate clients on operational best practices to increase program performance.
- Provide feedback on internal processes and best practices to improve the customer experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Legally able to work in the United States.
Nice To Have
- Experience using CRM tools such as Salesforce.com
- Experience using tools such as Jira
- Experience using ticketing systems like Zendesk to direct and control the processing and resolution of customer support issues.
Olo powers digital ordering and delivery programs that connect restaurant brands to the on-demand world, placing orders directly into the restaurant through all order origination points – from a brand’s own website or app, third-party marketplaces, social media platforms, smart speakers, and home assistants. Olo serves as the on-demand ordering and delivery platform for over 400 brands, such as Applebee’s, Checkers & Rally’s, Cheesecake Factory, Shake Shack and more. Learn more at www.olo.com.
Olo’s headquarters is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. In addition to our NYC cohort, over 65% of our team works remotely across the U.S. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like team events. Check out our culture map: https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are underrepresented across the tech sector and we are committed to doing our part to move the needle.
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, and want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!