Olo is looking for a Implementation Lead to join our Customer Success team, focusing on our Switchboard & Catering products. This exciting opportunity offers the chance to be the first hire responsible for creating and scaling our newest Specialist group. You will begin by focusing on implementation of Switchboard: a responsive order management tool used by on-premise and off-premise users alike to convert phone and other non-digital orders into digital orders. You will also work with our product team as we build products and features for our customers looking to digitize their catering orders.
We are looking for someone who is eager to build a brand new team here at Olo. You will play a crucial role within Olo’s Customer Success Team by working directly with our customers to provide expert-level support. Reporting to the VP, a successful Lead will work with our internal team members to build scalable processes that result in an outstanding implementation for our customers.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee the rollout of an exciting new product (Catering) and help incorporate it into our team’s existing processes.
- Build Olo’s newest Specialist group focused on Switchboard & Catering.
- Collaborate and partner with the product and engineering teams as we develop new catering features for our customers.
- Complete interviews with internal Olo team members and incorporate relevant feedback into the creation of this new Specialist group so that we are developing processes and implementation plans that benefit both Olo and our customers.
- Be our expert for specific areas of Olo’s platform and provide ongoing tailored support and engagement to our customers as they adopt, use and manage these platforms.
- Work with the product team to advocate for new product feature requests and ensure customer feedback is incorporated into roadmap development decisions.
- Guide Olo customers in the implementation of Switchboard & catering features by providing best operational practices and expert guidance.
- Understand Olo’s developing product offerings as they relate to our customers’ dynamic business and technology needs.
- Understand each customer’s organizational dynamics and engage with decision makers to discover core projects; help customers excel using Olo’s suite of products.
- Liaise between customer, internal departments, and partners to provide clear and accurate program guidance for customers.
- Report bugs to Olo’s engineering teams and work with those teams to urgently resolve customer issues.
- Provide feedback and establish internal processes and best practices to improve the customer experience through continued iteration of all documentation.
What We’ll Expect From You
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years experience managing clients or relevant project management work
- Experience with catering programs or catering software
- Experience building, scaling, and continued successful implementation of new products and features
- Management experience
- Experience using CRM tools such as Salesforce.com or Pipedrive. (preferred)
- Passion for creating an excellent customer experience and an interest in advocating for clients
- Excellent project management experience
- Avid interest in the restaurant technology industry
- Outstanding ability to thoughtfully explain problems and resolutions
- Legally able to work in the United States
Olo is a leading on-demand commerce platform powering the restaurant industry’s digital transformation. Millions of orders per day run on Olo’s enterprise SaaS engine, enabling brands to maximize the convergence of digital and brick-and-mortar operations. The Olo platform provides the infrastructure to capture demand and manage consumer orders from every channel. With integrations to over 100 technology partners, Olo customers can build digital experiences with the largest and most flexible restaurant commerce ecosystem on the market. Over 500 restaurant brands use Olo to grow digital sales, maximize profitability, and preserve direct consumer relationships. Learn more at olo.com.
Olo’s headquarters is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. In addition to our NYC cohort, over 75% of our team works remotely across the U.S. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, a 401k match, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like team events. Check out our culture map: https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are underrepresented across the tech sector and we are committed to doing our part to move the needle.
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, and want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!