Olo is looking for an experienced people manager and implementation enthusiast to join our team as an Implementation Specialist Lead, focused on our Table and Waitlist Management, Marketing, and Surveying tools known as the Customer Engagement and Front of House (CE&FOH) suite. You will join an established team deploying a newly acquired suite of products to our restaurant brands’ Operations and Marketing teams and serve the group as a leader to enable its success. As a ‘player coach’, you will deploy projects as well as manage the team, removing impediments and coaching junior team members.
The Specialist team plays a crucial role within Olo’s Customer Success Team, working directly with customers as a trusted advisor advocating best practices and as a champion of the customer with our Product teams. Reporting to the Senior Director, you will work with our internal team members to build scalable and efficient processes that result in a world-class implementation for our customers.
You can work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. or at Olo’s headquarters in NYC on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the rollout of an exciting new product and help to incorporate it into our Implementation team’s existing processes.
- Manage a team of Operational and Marketing specialists to provide excellent customer service during robust and timely deployments, and account for a limited number of deployments yourself to remain close to the nuances of the product and engage with customers frequently.
- Support Specialists working with restaurant brands implementing Olo’s Host solution (table, waitlist, and reservation management) and Olo’s Survey solution to restaurant operations teams.
- Support Specialists partnering with restaurant brands’ IT and Marketing teams to deploy Olo’s Marketing Automation and Customer Data Platform solutions.
- Collaborate and partner with the Product and Engineering teams as we develop new features for our customers.
- Create and curate an onboarding process for new team members to support the growth and scaling of the team.
- Provide robust team leadership to ensure the growth and success of all team members, including a focus on professional development and succession planning.
- Be an expert for specific areas of Olo’s platform and provide ongoing tailored support and engagement to our customers as they adopt, use and manage these platforms.
- Use analytical skills to understand Olo’s developing product offerings as they relate to our customers’ dynamic business and technology needs.
- Understand each customer’s organizational dynamics and engage with decision makers to discover core initiatives, and help customers achieve their goals by using Olo’s suite of products and services.
- Be a point of escalation for your teams if progress is impeded or with customers to ensure any challenges are overcome expeditiously.
What We’ll Expect From You
- 5+ years experience managing clients or relevant project management work.
- Customer-facing experience in a Customer Success or Deployment role.
- Experience managing a team focused on adoption, delivery, and rapid time to value for customers.
- Leadership experience where you acted as a mentor and coach whilst building a scalable team.
- Excellent project management experience and skill with managing both internal and external stakeholders towards a successful delivery.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Legally able to work in the United States.
Nice to Have
- Experience with Restaurant Operations or Marketing software solutions.
- Experience using tools such as Zendesk and Jira.
- Experience using SendGrid or similar email API.
- Experience using CRM tools such as Salesforce.com or Pipedrive.
- Experience with data analyzation tools such as Looker or Tableau.
Olo is a leading on-demand commerce platform powering the restaurant industry’s digital transformation. Millions of orders per day run on Olo’s enterprise SaaS engine, enabling brands to maximize the convergence of digital and brick-and-mortar operations. The Olo platform provides the infrastructure to capture demand and manage consumer orders from every channel. With integrations to over 100 technology partners, Olo customers can build digital experiences with the largest and most flexible restaurant commerce ecosystem on the market. Over 500 restaurant brands use Olo to grow digital sales, maximize profitability, and preserve direct consumer relationships. Learn more at olo.com.
Olo’s headquarters is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. In addition to our NYC cohort, over 75% of our team works remotely across the U.S. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, a 401k match, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like team events. Check out our culture map: https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are underrepresented across the tech sector and we are committed to doing our part to move the needle.
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, and want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!