Olo is looking for a customer success and project management enthusiast to join the Customer Success Team as a Technical Specialist focusing on our Olo Pay product. This Specialist will begin by focusing on implementation of Olo Pay, and will be responsible for scaling this new product and team. In addition, this Specialist will work closely with our product team as we build out features for our customers seeking to successfully launch Olo Pay.
The Technical Specialist plays a crucial role within Olo’s Customer Success Team by working directly with our customers to provide expert-level service while supporting our internal teams. Reporting to the Order Transmission Technical Specialist Associate Director, a successful Specialist will work with our internal team members to build out scalable, effective processes that result in a world-class implementation for our customers.
You can work remotely from anywhere in the U.S or at Olo’s headquarters in NYC on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Build and effectively scale Olo’s newest product, Olo Pay: a full credit card processing solution that offers capabilities like mobile wallet support and enhanced fraud protection for our customers.
- Collaborate and closely partner with the product and engineering teams as we develop new features for our customers.
- Use past experiences in the Payments industry to advise on the strategy for Olo Pay implementation for the Specialist and Support teams.
- Train our various Customer Success teams to be knowledgeable about Olo Pay as their role requires and build ongoing training documentation as the product matures.
- Create onboarding processes for internal teams and our external brands and partners.
- Act as an internal and external expert for specific areas of Olo’s platform and provide ongoing tailored support and engagement to our customers as they adopt, use and manage these platforms.
- Work closely with the product team to advocate for new product feature requests and ensure customer feedback is incorporated into roadmap development decisions.
- Use analytical skills to understand Olo’s developing product offerings as they relate to our customers’ dynamic business and technology needs.
- Understand each customer’s organizational dynamics and engage with decision makers to discover core initiatives; help customers achieve goals by leveraging Olo’s suite of products and services.
- Liaise between customer, internal departments, and partners to provide clear and accurate program guidance for customers.
- Report bugs to Olo’s engineering teams and work with those teams to urgently resolve customer issues.
- Provide feedback and define internal processes and best practices to improve the customer experience through continued iteration of internal and external documentation.
What We’ll Expect From You
- 5+ years experience managing clients or relevant project management work.
- Customer facing experience in online payment processing
- Owning the rollout of an exciting new product and helping to incorporate it into our team’s existing processes.
- Experience owning, scaling, and the continued successful implementation of new products and features
- Management experience
- Passion for creating an excellent customer experience and a strong interest in advocating for clients.
- Excellent project management skills and experience leveraging internal resources and external stakeholders to execute against deadlines.
- Outstanding ability to clearly and tactfully articulate problems and resolutions.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate across multiple teams.
- Ability to educate customers on operational best practices to increase program performance.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Legally able to work in the United States.
Nice to Have
- Experience using CRM tools such as Salesforce.com or Pipedrive
- Experience using tools such as Zendesk and Jira
- Experience using Stripe
- Understanding and/or experience of the e-commerce sector
Olo is a leading on-demand commerce platform powering the restaurant industry’s digital transformation. Millions of orders per day run on Olo’s enterprise SaaS engine, enabling brands to maximize the convergence of digital and brick-and-mortar operations. The Olo platform provides the infrastructure to capture demand and manage consumer orders from every channel. With integrations to over 100 technology partners, Olo customers can build digital experiences with the largest and most flexible restaurant commerce ecosystem on the market. Over 500 restaurant brands use Olo to grow digital sales, maximize profitability, and preserve direct consumer relationships. Learn more at olo.com.
Olo’s headquarters is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. In addition to our NYC cohort, over 75% of our team works remotely across the U.S. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, a 401k match, dental and vision care premiums, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like team events. Check out our culture map: https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are underrepresented across the tech sector and we are committed to doing our part to move the needle.
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, and want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!