What a typical day looks like:
- Lead and manage interactions along the customer journey for prospects and customers in the Retail/Shopping/CPG industry, working closely with the Field to improve customer acquisition and customer retention
- Develop messaging and positioning tailored to the needs of buyers in Financial Services companies
- Create sales collateral to support the sales cycle for Retail/Shopping/CPG companies
- Act as a go-to-market subject matter expert for Retail/Shopping/CPG companies
- Work together with Industry Analysts, Demand Marketing and Sales teams to ensure quarterly and annual new bookings and renewal targets are achieved, applying effort to correct any part of the customer journey that is underperforming
- Define and drive implementation of a holistic retention and upsell strategy to drive revenue from existing customers
- Identify and implement innovative marketing strategies and techniques to optimize customer outcomes throughout the customer journey
- Collaborate with Sales to facilitate sales to Retail/Shopping/CPG companies
- Ensure the needs of Retail/Shopping/CPG companies are met by innovations on the product roadmap, and tailor roadmap to work effectively with prospective and existing customers to motivate purchases and renewals
Experience we are looking for:
- This person is first and foremost a communicator
- Experience from the vendor side selling to Retail/Shopping/CPG organizations, or from the brand side procuring and using market research technologies and data
- Experience writing and developing sales collateral and tools
- Experience working with enterprise sales teams to drive high-consideration sales
- Experience translating data and market research into actionable processes and systems
- Strong systems-thinker with the ability to assess existing versus ideal-state processes
- Comfortable getting in front of customers and conveying strong understanding of their needs and how our value propositions map to them
- Understanding (and ability to continuously discover) current top challenges and trends in Retail/Shopping/CPG industry
- Competent with concepts of Value-based selling, Solution selling and Challenger selling
- Pragmatic marketing certificate preferred
About Sensor Tower
Sensor Tower is a high-growth SaaS company that provides accurate, comprehensive, and customizable mobile market economy analytics to app developers, game developers, industry analysts and investors. Founded in 2013, Sensor Tower has grown from a $1M seed investment to being profitable and in 2020 we received a $42M growth investment from Riverwood Capital.
Why Sensor Tower?
Our flexible work environment allows employees to live in greater connection with the people, places, and activities they love!
Our benefits include:
– Flexible time off so employees can shape their time away from work.
– Health and wellness stipend to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle through physical and mental fitness.
– Monthly internet stipend and a one-time $500 home office stipend.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, and veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need, please do not hesitate to let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate.