We connect the world
HiveMQ helps companies connect devices to the Internet. We make it possible to move data from device to cloud in a secure, reliable and scalable manner. Over 130 customers, including many Fortune 500 companies, rely on our HiveMQ in production for mission critical use cases like connected cars, logistics, Industry 4.0 and connected IoT products. Our flagship product is HiveMQ, an MQTT broker that empowers innovative companies by creating a central nervous system between things, machines, and humans. Headquartered in the beautiful medieval city of Landshut, Bavaria, HiveMQ is an international company with team members from all over the world.
Do you have a passion to be in a fast paced startup company? Are you a veteran marketing professional in the process of looking for your next challenge? Are you keen on developing and executing a go to market strategy that delivers results? Would you like to be part of a global Team?
As we move into our hyper growth phase, we are looking for people who will help shape the future of HiveMQ. We offer full autonomy to drive your own work and success. Above all, we offer you a great team, an employee-oriented corporate culture and many other benefits. Sounds good? Then let’s talk!
HiveMQ’s Vision for this role
HiveMQ’ go-to-market strategy is to develop compelling marketing solutions for targeted industry verticals. To be successful in our key industry verticals we require market leaders who you help shape the go-to-market strategy and execution. The successful candidate will become theHiveMQ industry expert and be recognized inside the company and in the general industry as a go to resource for industry knowledge.
Your current tasks with the opportunity to grow – What will Your life at HiveMQ look like?
In your everyday work you have a diverse range of tasks with lots of space for development:
- Develop a thorough understanding of the Transportation & Logistics industry through market research and define the vision, go-to-market strategy, positioning, personas, and value propositions within our target industries.
- Create marketing and sales material that communicate our value proposition to potential customers in the targeted industry vertical.
- Identify key marketing opportunities, in terms of paid promotions and events, to drive awareness and leads for HiveMQ in the targeted industry vertical.
- Collaborate with demand generation to provide content and support development of assets including white papers, presentations, infographics and videos.
- Become the HiveMQ industry expert to understand the customer technology landscape, key partners important to our success, industry influencers, and competitive offerings.
- Represent HiveMQ at industry events and present the HiveMQ solution at industry events and trade shows.
- Dive deep into our competitors’ offerings to educate our sales teams and position us to win.
Your Profile – What do you need to fit in?
- 8+ years product marketing and / or industry marketing experience with a technology oriented company. The ideal candidate will have experience in the Transportation & Logistics industry.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand new markets, and how HiveMQ can address the challenges of these markets to create a winning go-to-market strategy.
- Experience creating compelling marketing and sales material for particular industry solutions.
- Collaborative and team-oriented attitude with an ability to build strong working relationships to influence across levels and departments
- Self-motivated, curious and capable of multitasking in a face-paced, dynamic environment
- Detail and results oriented; skilled at strategy, planning and hands-on execution
- Superior verbal and written storytelling skills to communicate effectively with compelling content across multiple audiences
- Understanding of modern demand generation techniques and account based marketing.
Your personality – Be a part of our unique growth strategy:
- You have a growth mindset and are always looking to learn and improve
- You believe in open and direct communication with your directs and your manager
- You have a positive attitude, a good sense of humor, and a desire to work in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
- Your open nature also helps you to act as a multiplier internally and to network, especially within the team
- An enthusiastic and supportive team player; who can work effectively in collaboration with others
- We are a remote first company, offering you a very high level of freedom, versatility and autonomy
- We also offer you regular training courses to further develop your career
- Frequent team events and big annual company outings
- Our unique HiveMQ culture with great colleagues, outstanding team spirit and innovative technologies
- We offer you a versatile job with high personal responsibility and global challenging tasks
- You can work in a professional, international working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- With us, you can grow personally in an exciting industry of the future, helping people and companies reach their full potential
- We live a co-operative and respectful corporate culture with fun at work and room for own ideas
- You have the chance to learn, develop and grow with the support of our whole international team
- A very high level of freedom, variability and autonomy
- A MacBook and iPhone of the latest generation
Have you become curious? Let’s find out if we’re a match! We look forward to becoming acquainted with you!
EXCERPT FROM OUR CUSTOMER LIST
Informations about our job advertisements
Job advertisements of HiveMQ GmbH are always directed at female, male and various applicants, regardless of age, gender, religion, sexual identity, disability, race, ethnic origin, world view, etc. The selection of a candidate is exclusively based on qualifications. For organisational reasons, we cannot return application documents and cannot reimburse any expenses that you incur during the application process.