Tackle.io enables enterprise software companies to accelerate the use of Cloud Marketplaces like AWS, Azure and Google. Our vision is to transform the way software is bought and sold with a laser focus on helping customers build and drive significant channels of revenue through the Cloud Marketplaces.
Tackle is seeking an Information Security Analyst with a combination of technical skills that focus on cyber security, information systems, and data governance, and a love of getting detailed work done to partner with cross functional team members to help improve the overall information security and data governance posture. The Information Security Technician will report directly to the Director of Information security and Data Governance. Putting their project management, problem-solving skills to work, they will help drive key security initiatives.
In This Role You Will:
- Assisting in the development and implementation of information security and data governance procedures;
- Consulting on the design, development, integration, and risk analysis of SaaS products;
- Tracking compliance and vulnerability assessments on systems, analyzing the findings, and coordinating applicable remediations with IT;
- Compliance controls mappings to support customer assurance;
- Providing customer service to end-users of the information systems for cyber security-related requests, incident response and support;
- Assist with user access audits, third-party risk assessments and questionnaires, data transfers, user account management activities, software approval requests, and end-user cyber security training;
- Other duties, as assigned.
You Should Have:
- SaaS Experience
- Experience with cloud native technologies
- Experience with common information system cyber security tools and technologies,
- Strong interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and ability to work autonomously and on a team;
- Strong written communication skills and the ability to document/diagram information systems and procedures;
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Information Technology or Cyber Security related discipline and/or current, applicable industry-standard certifications (Security+, CISSP, GSEC);
- Experience with Security Directives, Policies, Publications and Regulations including but not limited to the SOC2, ISO 27001, NIST 800-171, NIST 800- 53, JSIG and/or ICD 503;
- Experience with the implementation, oversight, and maintenance of the security configuration, practices, and procedures for systems;
- Experience with applying abstract security requirements and industry standards including OWASP, CIS Benchmarks, etc to information systems, applications and services;
- Experience with cybersecurity risk and threat assessment frameworks, i.e. NIST CSF, MITRE ATT&CK
You Will Stand Out:
- Cloud Marketplace experience
- Security and compliance controls automation (OSCAL, python, etc)
- Experience in a consulting environment and clearly communicating technical subjects to clients
- Experience with enterprise environments and cloud architecture
- Possess experience managing security controls and audit findings in 100% cloud native environments
- Knowledge of Vulnerability Management and Assessments
- Ability to determine root cause of issues, including root cause analysis
Start with the customer – We succeed when our customers succeed. That’s why every role at Tackle leads to the customer. We exist to support, guide, and empower our customers.
Explore and experiment – We are curious and creative at work, always looking for innovative ways to improve. We continuously iterate and push the boundaries of what’s possible. Tackle is a safe place to try new things.
Learn and grow as a team – We seek and share knowledge across Tackle. We actively connect and collaborate with others. We welcome different perspectives and invite healthy debate.
Celebrate wellness – We value work-life harmony and personal well being. We share and appreciate stories of wellness every day. We are remote by design, so all Tacklers have the freedom to be their best selves.
Tackle together – We work openly and transparently at Tackle. We are caring, empathetic, and kind. Every Tackler plays a part in our welcoming, inclusive culture.
Benefits of joining the Tackle Team:
Full-time employees currently enjoy these amazing benefits:
· Work remotely
· Competitive Salary
· Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
· Company off-site Summits
· Monthly Wellness Reimbursement
· Internet and Phone Reimbursement
· $1000 Home ergo/office set up
· Generous Vacation Plan
· 401k with match
· Technology tools to do your best work
· Company Surprises and Swag
· Awesome Co-workers
We are a welcoming, diverse team with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. We were born and built remote and welcome others who believe remote companies are the way companies will be built into the future. At this time, we can only accept applicants who reside within the United States and Canada.
Tackle.io is proud to be an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation. Tackle makes hiring decisions solely based on qualifications, merit and business needs at the time. We hope to empower and support every individual and celebrate the diverse cultures, perspectives and experiences in our teams. Our Equal Opportunity policy applies to all employment practices within Tackle.