As Information Security Coordinator, you will work closely with Legal, Regulatory and Compliance teams to ensure the company meet legal, regulatory and security requirements applicable to the company in Brazil. The Information Security Coordinator must ensure that policies and procedures are met by the company and define plans and mitigation activities to the risks and gaps identified. You must ensure that the mandatory controls and reports to our regulators are generated in a timely manner. You will work with external agencies and authorities as necessary to ensure the organization maintains a strong security posture.
- Collaborate with authorities (Banco Central do Brasil, CVM, etc.) as necessary to ensure the organization meets and follows regulatory and legal requirements in terms of Information Security
- Coordinate the implementation of security controls and regulatory requirements.Assess, treat and mitigate risks according to the company’s Risk Management methodology.
- Develop, maintain and communicate up-to-date information security policies, standards and guidelines.
- Support in security incidents and events to protect corporate IT assets, including intellectual property, regulated data and the company’s reputation.
- Execute security assessments on systems, applications and infrastructure.
- Monitor the external threat environment for emerging threats and advise relevant stakeholders on the appropriate courses of action.
Who you are:
- 4+ years of experience in any security related role.
- Implementation of information security management systems
- Strong knowledge of security frameworks (ISO27001, NIST, PCI-DSS)
- Strong understanding of several security domains (access control, cryptography, secure development, network, operations).
- Compliance and audit.
- Risk assessment and mitigation plans.
- Incident response and disaster recovery procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- English language proficiency.
Bitso is Latin America’s leading cryptocurrency platform. Our goal is to evolve how we think about and use money. We believe that we should all have the opportunity to use our money whenever we want it, and how we want it, without boundaries or schedules. To achieve this, we provide individuals with fast, cheap, seamless and user-friendly financial services powered by blockchain technology.
Cryptocurrencies do not rely on intermediaries to give them legitimacy or value. Instead, they are valuable because of the peer-to-peer technology that powers them. We firmly believe in crypto and the use cases it has. It’s time for the world to upgrade to a fair, open, transparent, and global financial system for all. #makecryptouseful.
Visit us at https://bitso.com/
Bitso promotes an environment where people are treated fairly and with respect, free of discrimination, bullying, harassment, violence or threats.
- Purpose: You’ll be part of something bigger, working towards financial disruption and inclusion across Latin America.
- Culture: You’ll work in a thriving, friendly, and fun environment that promotes open discussions, jokes, learning, video games, and lots of fun.
- People: You’ll work with some of the most driven and intelligent people in the crypto space, engaging with a network of diverse talent from 25+ nationalities bound by our quest to #makecryptouseful.
- Salary: We pay competitively in the countries where we operate.
- Venue: Work from wherever you want, work asynchronously; this role is fully remote to give you maximum freedom.
- Unlimited Paid Time-Off: You choose your number of days off. Recharge batteries and enjoy who you are outside the office
- This role is expected to work remotely.
- These are the applicable requisites, although equivalent competencies in any of the above will also be considered.