Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for an Information Security Manager to join our team in Auckland. You will be responsible for supporting the delivery of Lightspeed’s Information Security Strategy for the Retail business unit. In this role, you will manage global annual information security programs, providing transparent assurance to maintain a highly secured environment.
Provide support to deliver the Information Security program by guiding a team of information security subject matter experts, and collaboratively working with various Lightspeed business functions. You will be managing the maturation of the security and compliance program, delivering alignment with the Information Security requirements in support of Lightspeed business objectives.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage the continuous enhancement of the security of Lightspeed’s products and services
- Manage Lightspeed’s certifications/assurance programs (PCI DSS)
- Deliver critical Information Security processes (Security Incident Management, Information Security Risk Management, Vulnerability Management, Secure Development process, Secure by Design, etc.)
- Coach, develop and evaluate the performance of direct reports and provide guidance in the resolution of issues
- Provide managerial direction, guidance, context setting and translate the strategic picture for direct reports
- Identify and promote Top Talent while actively implementing solutions to resolve Single Points of Knowledge
What you need to bring:
We’re looking for a candidate who has experience with the following:
- Extensive experience in security and prior experience managing a team
- Well-developed knowledge of Internet technologies, IT infrastructure, systems, and development environments
- Demonstrated understanding of information security governance frameworks and methodologies (e.g. ISO 17799/27001, COBIT)
- Strong understanding and foundation of common security compliance frameworks, controls and best practices (NIST, PCI, SOC2)
- Technical knowledge and understanding of security engineering and development, threat modelling, attack methods and exploitation of vulnerabilities
- Recognised certification such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CBCP or similar is a bonus, but not needed!
- Experience working in a global and international digitally-led environment which place significant importance on cybersecurity
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role… hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience…
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world for up to 60 days per year
- Flexible working policy
- Health and wellness benefit of $500 per year
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- Paid leave and assistance for new parents
- LinkedIn Learning license
- Volunteer day
- Secure, full-time carpark
- Dog-friendly environment
- Free fresh fruits, snacks and drinks (and cake for your birthday!)
- Awesome office space located in Newmarket (Auckland)
Please note that we ask applicants to disclose any criminal convictions, and we conduct criminal record checks as part of our hiring process for this role.
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Powering the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy, Lightspeed’s one-stop commerce platform helps merchants innovate to simplify, scale, and provide exceptional customer experiences. Our cloud commerce solution transforms and unifies online and physical operations, multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions, and connection to supplier networks.