BitGo is the leader in digital asset financial services, providing institutional investors with liquidity, custody, and security solutions. In 2020, BitGo launched Prime Trading and Lending, as well as BitGo Portfolio and Tax, providing clients with a full-stack solution for digital assets. In 2018, it launched BitGo Trust Company, the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets. BitGo processes over 20% of all global Bitcoin transactions, and supports over 250 coins and tokens. BitGo’s customer base includes the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchanges and institutional investors and spans more than 50 countries. BitGo is backed by Goldman Sachs, Craft Ventures, Digital Currency Group, DRW, Galaxy Digital Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, and Valor Equity Partners.
BitGo is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure. You will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security. Qualified engineers will have a background in IT, computer systems engineering, or systems engineering and analysis.
This position will be located in the United States.
- Implementing changes to production infrastructure where uptime is key
- Maintain high availability of the service
- Be a member of the operations response team (on-call)
- Facilitate deployment of new code
- Support operational monitoring and alerting
- Ensure reliability and availability to logging platform
- Maintain our microservices stack on Kubernetes and AWS
- Support deployment strategy – automation, scripting, workflow
- Automation, infrastructure as code
Required Skills & Experience:
BitGo is looking for people who are passionate about their craft, take full ownership for their work and projects, and believe in transparent and collaborative culture with the goal of making BitGo successful.
- Strong experience with Linux administration
- Fluency with AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform, ELK, Prometheus
- Fluency with Bash, Python or GoLang
- Experience working with microservice-based systems
- Experience with scaling and performance of large systems
- Strong security background
- Experience being a member of an on-call rotation
- Interest in blockchain and cryptocurrency space
- Knowledge of immutable infrastructure design
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world’s financial markets.
Here are some of the benefits of working at BitGo:
- Competitive base salary, bonus and stock options
- 100% company paid health insurance for employee, partner and dependents
- Up to 5% 401k company match
- Paid parental leave, Paid vacation
- Free commuter/parking pass; 5 min from Caltrain
- Free custom lunches, dinners and snacks
- Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs
- Great colleagues and inspiring startup environment
- Benefits may vary based on location.
Cryptocurrencies are the most disruptive change the financial services industry has seen in years. Join us and you’ll be able to look back and say you were part of the team that transformed investing.