About Wurl, LLC.
Do you want to help grow an incredible entertainment and ad tech company with a fantastic culture, collaborate and grow your career, while working remotely?
Wurl is redefining TV through our mission of connecting all the world’s programming with all the world’s viewers. And in pursuit of this, Wurl has become the world leader in powering streaming TV. Our industry-leading platform helps renowned media companies such as A+E Networks, AMC Networks, BBC Studios, Bloomberg, CNN, Reuters, and Sony create streaming TV channels and deliver programming to the world’s biggest Streamers, including Amazon, Roku, Samsung TV Plus, LG, VIZIO, and Rakuten. Today, Wurl interconnects over 1200 streaming channels and Streamers, reaching more than 300 million connected TVs in over 50 countries. The Wurl Network makes it effortless for Content Companies to build global distribution for branded FAST channels, live events, and on-demand programming, as well as manage and monetize their ad inventory.
We’re an entertainment tech startup with 160+ team members across the world. We’ve been recognized as a “Great Place to Work” after the first two years by fostering an inclusive and mission-driven culture. In addition to RSU’s and great benefits, our people work remotely.
Inside Sales Associate (Remote):
We are hiring an Inside Sales Associate to help us manage and route inbound leads, close new Tier 3 accounts, and support our sales team as Wurl’s network continues to rapidly expand. The Inside Sales Associate will initially report to the VP of Business Development and work closely with our sales operations team on automation and self-serve tools for Content Companies looking to join our network. This role will play a key part in helping Wurl grow its network of Content Companies across the globe and setting our teams up for scale.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the initial sales contact for inbound opportunities
- Qualify and route to the Global Sales Team all Tier 1 and Tier 2 Inbound leads from all sources (Marketing activities, website contact form, etc.)
- Grow Wurl’s Content Company network by closing new Tier 3 accounts
- Manage a pipeline via Salesforce and regularly update the business development and leadership teams on status via ad hoc methods as well as weekly pipeline calls
- Work closely with the Sales Operations team to build and implement self serve tools for Content Companies to automate new customer sign ups
- Regularly converse with our prospective clients via email, phone, and Zoom to pitch Wurl’s services and solutions
- Educate new clients regarding industry best practices and Wurl market insights
- 2+ years of Business Development/Sales and/or Partner Management experience in Streaming Video
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in or knowledgeable about the OTT/CTV space
- Self-starter with the ability to independently manage multiple ongoing projects; ability to execute to MBOs/OKRs
- Ability to be a team player and communicate, collaborate and work effectively as part of a fast-paced and highly intelligent team
- Superior task management skills with a passion for proactivity and organization
- Possess an ingrained passion for solving customer challenges by uncovering needs, recommending solutions and successfully selling that solution to our customers
- Commitment to offering excellent customer service through immediate follow-up and problem-solving
- Knowledge of the Streaming Video Advertising Ecosystem is a major plus
- Collaborative, Passionate Customer Advocate and Highly detailed/organized
- Bachelor’s degree (4-year) is required.
What We Offer
Competitive Salary & Equity
Strong Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, 90% paid by Wurl
Remote first policy
Flexible Time Off
12 US Holidays
Pre-Tax Savings Plans, HSA & FSA
Ginger, Aaptiv and Headspace subscriptions for mental and physical wellness
OneMedical subscription for 24/7 convenient medical care
Paid Maternity and Parental Leave for all family additions
Discounted PetPlan and easy at home access to Covid testing with empowerDX
$1k Work From Home Stipend to set up your Office
Few companies allow you to thrive like you will at Wurl. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with the industry’s brightest minds and most innovative thinkers. You will enjoy ongoing mentorship, team collaboration and you will understand what we mean by ‘human connection”. You will be proud to say you’re a part of the company revolutionizing TV.
At Wurl, we value work-life harmony and believe that family and mental health should always come first. Our team is fiercely passionate and contagiously enthusiastic about what we are building. While we are seeking those who know our industry, there is no perfect candidate and we want to encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all requirements.