Are You Ready to Make an Impact in Identity?
We hire the best to work with the best. Every SailPoint Crew Member embodies four characteristics.
Our people are the best and the brightest in our field, and are always looking to grow and learn more.
With the right training and resources, our people drive their own projects, without micromanagement.
Knowing what’s going on in the company and in the industry requires two-way communication – both from our employees and from our leadership.
We’re all on the same crew, and we like working both on our own and with each other – in the office, at community events or brainstorming over happy hour.
We are thrilled to be one of the top places to work in Austin! And you’re in luck, because we are hiring Inside Sales Representative in Austin
Inside Sales Representative
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and motivated Inside Sales Representative to evangelize the SailPoint message into the most important companies in the world. You will be responsible for delivering a positive customer experience using the SailPoint sales model while maximizing revenue and margin generation in top custom accounts. In this role, you will be linked with a team of field sales counterparts (Outside Sales Executive, SEs, Channel Partners, etc.) helping to penetrate new accounts and cross-sell into existing SailPoint accounts
- Has experiences in the full life cycle of sale: prospecting, selling, and closing
- Effectively articulate the value proposition associated with SailPoint products and services
- Build lasting relationships with prospects, end users and partners
- Engage with cross-functional resources including field sales, senior leadership, marketing and others to drive business in your account base
- Assume an active role in executing against your team’s territory growth plan
- Maintain a high-level of critical activity including end user calls, partner calls, customer calls, meetings and proactive outreach (phone and email)
- Connect with prospects and customers using sales efficiency / activity tools
- Experience in high tech sales. Preferably software and/or SaaS offerings -You have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Leveraging these skills to sell competitive products is something you genuinely enjoy.
- You may have experience working in a high-performance team and thrive in a fast-paced stimulating environment and a built-in sense of urgency
- You are coachable and open to receiving and acting on feedback to improve results.
- You have an unwavering positive attitude, strong drive for results, and can easily handle ambiguity.
- Positive attitude
- Ability to travel (up to 25%) as needed for customer visits and trade shows
Qualifications and Experience:
- 2-3+ years of full sales cycle software sales experience
- Experience selling Technology products to Information Technology teams in the Fortune 500, Enterprise, Mid-Market space
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
Excited? We can’t wait to hear from you! Apply to join the #SailPointCrew!
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.