Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
For us, transparency is key, so ensuring your goals and values align with ours is also an important step. Take a look at how we Work at Doximity and check out a blog post from one of our interns last summer.
Our internship program provides structured (and unstructured) opportunities to learn from our talented team in the epicenter of digital health.
How you’ll make an impact:
The Editorial team powers Doximity’s news products. We update users with the latest practice-changing medical literature as well as personalized articles at every stage of their medical career, from medical school to residency and beyond. Here are some projects you’ll have the opportunity to work on:
- Discover and catalog unique forms of medical media and clinical content to engage clinicians
- Assist in creating campaigns to drive readership among diverse groups of users
- Help develop pre- and post-conference content
- Work with our editors to understand user experience and drive product development
- Source and develop compelling original content
- Shepherd Op-Med content through the approval/editing process
What we’re looking for:
- At the minimum, you must be an incoming senior in college or recent college graduate; medical students welcome to apply
- Strong grasp of medical terminology and interest in digital health, health journalism, and medicine
- Strong writing and editing skills; editorial experience a plus
- Pre-medical background a plus
- You’re curious and analytical by nature
- You can’t live without the news and are excited to share it with others. You’re creative, persistent and resourceful about finding unique content and have an innate understanding of how it’s shared in medical circles and social networks
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 70% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.