We are looking for an experienced SaaS Engineer to work with our engineering team to develop, implement, optimize, and maintain Software as a Service-based solutions and SaaS Management Platform. You will be responsible for deploying and debugging SaaS integrations, educating teams on new cloud initiatives, and assisting with securing the SaaS products. The successful SaaS engineer candidate will responsible for overseeing the process of SaaS solutions and a SaaS Management Platform that stream lines business operations and processes.
Qualified candidates should be able to identify the most optimal SaaS solutions and management, and maintain integrations in accordance with best practices and company security policies. A top-notch cloud engineer should have excellent troubleshooting skills, stay current with industry trends, and should be a team player.
Role and Responsibilities
- Collaborating with engineering, system administration, security, helpdesk and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions
- The SaaS Engineer will be responsible for SaaS Management and working with the Information Security team to monitoring the access, authorization and data loss prevention across the SaaS platforms
- Modifying and improving existing SaaS solutions.
- Configure SaaS systems utilizing industry best practices.
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives.
- Designing, developing and deploying modular cloud-based systems.
- Developing and maintaining cloud solutions in accordance with company policies, procedures and best practices.
- Identifying the best practices of cloud architecture to support applications
- Regularly reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvements
- Interacting with vendors, providing cloud support, and making recommendations based on the business needs.
- Providing detailed documentation for all SaaS configurations and implementations.
- Support, monitor, test, and troubleshoot SAAS products related to the Bounteous Enterprise cloud application suite
- Escalate to operations, solutions, infrastructure engineering teams, or appropriate resolver team when assistance is needed
- Use the incident logging system(Solarwinds Service Desk) to maintain incidents and requests through the complete ticket life cycle
- BA/BS in Computer Science and or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of cloud computing
- Experience with SaaS management systems and tools.
- Experience with monitoring and analyzing system logs and RCA
- Understanding the application life cycle and utilizing APIs & various OAUTH methods
- An ability to think outside-of-the-box to generate creative solutions to problems
- 3+ years of hands-on Office 365 user administration
- Perform trouble call resolution, diagnosis of complex problems, user support follow-up, including interaction with other IT employees, Team members, and outside vendors
- Develop test specifications and create support documentation as appropriate for projects following Bounteous processes
- Require minimal supervision and provide oversight for assigned projects
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience managing and maintaining infrastructure devices, including switches, routers, and firewalls a plus
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.