This is a 100% remote role
Argyle provides a single global access point to employment data. From that access point, any business can process verifications & gain real-time transparency into earnings. By removing the barriers between a worker and the business, Argyle has reimagined how employment data can be used.
Our dynamic and international team works in a fast-paced environment remotely from over 15 different countries and have co-working offices, based in Vilnius and New York.
Do you consider yourself to be a creative individual who is willing to step outside of the box in an effort to raise the bar in mobile technology development?
Then you might be the right team member we are looking for!
We are hiring an experienced iOS Developer to design, develop and enhance innovative and robust iOS applications.
Our ideal candidate should be able to actively contribute to the development of fast, secure and reliable apps, work well under tight deadlines and have an eye for detail.
What will you do?
- Design and build advanced features for the iOS SDK platform
- Independently craft project solutions by applying solid Object-Oriented-Design principles
- Working in a team of talented iOS engineers developing amazing native apps
- Work closely with product management & UX to execute an idea from concept to delivery using excellent software design, coding, & processes
- 3+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of experience with iOS, SWIFT
- Must have experience in Mac OS platforms
- A passion for technology and the ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
This role is 100% remote