At Spline (spline.design), we are building a 3d-first design tool that works on the web.
We are just starting and we are looking for talented people who can help us build our culture, growth as a team, and solve technical/graphic challenges.
We are passionate about building visual tools and solving creative challenges.
🦄 iOS Engineer
- Help us build our iOS team.
- Create/Develop iOS apps with Swift.
- Lead and participate with other teams.
- Research and implement ideas.
- Code/Build/Design scalable architecture/processes for our design tool.
- Work closely with designers and help us solve the technical/graphical challenges.
- iOS experience with Swift (2+years) or Objective-C (4+ years).
- Experience with mobile development/publishing in the Apple ecosystem.
- Experience with SceneKit or ARkit development.
- Please share links to real-life work examples.
- Understanding of Metal and AR libraries.
Who we are
- A fully remote team (presence in 15 countries so far).
- We care about diversity and representation.
- Flexible hours.
- Everyone has a voice.
- Competitive compensation with health benefits + vacation and personal time off (and holidays, sick-leave, parental-leave)
- You get your setup (devices/services) covered, and it will be yours.
- Parent-friendly culture.
How to apply
Fill out this form with your info: https://airtable.com/shrXyEDqiFFeeTXmt