Elastic is a free and open search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real-time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co.
Elastic is seeking a highly-motivated professional to assist with the execution of the IT SOX Program and Operational Internal Audits. This is an excellent opportunity for a strong candidate to join our team to help develop and scale our IT Audit Department in support of Elastic’s rapid growth!
As an IT Auditor, you will assist in evaluating technical aspects of systems, processes and controls, identifying and mitigating control gaps, partnering with business and engineering teams to support the company’s growth and expansion, and ensuring compliance with SOX 404 and certain other regulatory requirements.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Execute key elements of SOX compliance, internal audits, and ad-hoc projects.
- Lead and document walkthroughs, and influence the scoping of systems and internal controls.
- Build and perform testing of internal controls including IT General Controls, and IT Application Controls.
- Advocate for continuous improvement of IT Audit testing through: programming, automation, and data analytics.
- Work with control owners to ensure quality, consistency and scalability of new and existing controls.
- Identify and communicate internal control gaps and process improvements to relevant parties and track from remediation to closure.
- Work closely with external auditors to ensure the SOX Program runs as efficiently as possible.
- 2+ years experience in IT Internal Audit and/or SOX compliance. Experience with public company audits is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in Information Systems or Finance/Accounting.
- Industry certifications in security, technology, and/or accounting such as CISSP, CISA, or CPA are preferred.
- Prior experience performing Operational IT Audits.
- A fast learner who can quickly absorb the complexity and nuances of our business and cloud architecture.
- Excellent technical and communication skills, both written and verbal.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Additional Information – We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving – We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please email email@example.com.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.