Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences that respect the user’s time, privacy, and ability. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
Since the beginning, we’ve developed a reputation for helping leading companies better understand and build trust with their customers. In that time, we’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In May of 2021, we raised $500M in Series E funding, but we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world! #WeAreCSquad
Contentsquare is looking for a full-time IT SaaS Ops Specialist to become an expert on our stack of SaaS applications. You will be part of the IT Team reporting to the Head of IT Operations, based in Paris.
The IT mission is to provide services, tools and solutions to Contentsquare employees to enable them to work as effectively and efficiently as possible. Our SaaS environment is the technical keystone of business-critical workflows and our work environment. While the most technical aspects will be handled by our System Administrator, your mission will be to become the main expert on SaaS related matters.
– Be the main administrator on our global SaaS tools
– Define and implement the administrative policies for our IT and global tools
– Manage and update our internal SaaS knowledge database
– Become the main point of contact in the team for non-technical SaaS related questions
– Collaborate with the Procurement team to validate and implement new SaaS tools for the company.
– Report and provide relevant metrics on our stack of SaaS applications
Desired Skills and Attributes:
– Ability to communicate effectively in English
– You have are very comfortable working and administrating SaaS applications
– You understand the following acronyms: SSO, SAML, SCIM, ACV, TCV
– SaaS licensing models have no secret for you.
– Excellent general knowledge of the modern Saas ecosystem
– Ability to work quickly and independently in a fast-paced environment
– Attention to detail
Nice to have:
– Knowledge in data visualization
– Knowledge of Jira administration
– Advanced utilization of Excel
– 2+ years of experience
Why you should join Contentsquare
– Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
– We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
– We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years while also operating with the agility of a startup, which means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
– We’re human first. We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
– Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues
– Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
– Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
– Wellbeing allowance
– Home Office Allowance
– A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
We offer many benefits in various countries — ask your recruiter for more information
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. We welcome everyone to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.