Guusto is on a mission to rid the world of bad workplace culture!
We help HR leaders build employee recognition programs so their people feel appreciated, engaged and inspired.
We are on an exciting trajectory, having seen over 300% growth in 2020 and are now the #1 highest rated recognition and rewards platform on G2 with 1000+ 5 star reviews. We power programs for thousands of clients like Levi’s, Harvard, Raptors, Fairmont and more.
As a member of our Operations team, you can expect to work with some amazingly talented people invested in your growth and development. As our Security Manager, you would be leading the charge for ensuring Guusto is continually adhering to security best practices and educating our team on working in our security ecosystem.
- Salary: $70,000-90,000
- Job Type: FT
- Remote: Yes
- Company Laptop
- Comprehensive Benefits (fully paid by Guusto)
- WFH Budget
- Learning and Development Budget
- Employee Stock Options Plan
- Unlimited Vacation and Personal days
- Flexible work hours
- Amazing team members
In your first 3 months, you will…
- Learn our current IT and security processes
- Take ownership of laptop management and password tools
- Work with Joe (cofounder, head of sales) to create process and procedures for security audits
- Audit current systems and create an action plan to improve current security processes
- Give feedback on our remote-first policy to ensure our customer data is safe regardless of where our employees are working
- Create a Cyber Security policy
In your first 12 months, you will…
- Manage all security processes and annual reports
- Work with 3rd party providers to run annual PenTests and work with the engineering team to implement all suggestions
- Run annual training sessions for the Guusto team on security best practices against technical and nontechnical (phishing) attacks.
- Work closely with the HR team to ensure all new employees are onboarded swiftly with all tools and security measures in place
- Implement and manage a security incident management process
- Have created and implemented a Threat Management Plan
- Run annual audits to ensure continued SOC and GDPR compliance
- Be the go-to person for all security-related questions for the Guusto team
- Mentor and advise department leaders on best practices to ensure our clients and team member information is safe and confidential
As a collaborative and small team, we are looking for someone to step into this role and own this function internally. You will be a key member of the Guusto team, working collaboratively with all departments to build best practices and ensure Guusto is a leader in data security. This role has a lot of room for growth and advancement as we continue to build our Operations team and expand our business.
Additional Application Information
We are a remote-first organization with employees in multiple cities and provinces and accept applications from anyone able to work in Canada. If you are located in the Vancouver area, you are welcome to use our main office at 1155 W Pender St.
As part of our interview process for this role, you will be asked to submit a high-level strategy on the top 10 best security practices that a B2B SaaS company should have implemented.