At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve been recently funded by a16z, General Catalyst, IVP, Accel, DFJ Growth, Northzone, Coatue, Tiger Global, Salesforce Ventures and many other high profile investors.
The mission of the IT Team is to enable our fellow Hopineers and partners to do their best work. We do that by supporting and managing applications, devices and services our colleagues rely on. We pride ourselves on providing the best-in-class user support with a focus on employee experience through technology and automation.
You will help different business areas define, map and automate business processes into our collaboration suite of tools empowering them to be more efficient and collaborate better with others in the organization. You will also support decision making and usage of our content and collaboration software as well as interconnecting this software with others used in the company.
For this role, it is very important to have a high level of knowledge and expertise on the Atlassian Suite (Jira and Confluence) but also to be open to other products and applications that can positively make an impact on the collaboration and knowledge sharing of our users.
Our ideal candidate is a detail-oriented, forward-thinking and self-motivated individual that can help us enable this mission with transparency, teamwork and collaboration.
- Act as an owner of our Atlassian suite of tools, Jira and Confluence Cloud
- Analyze, review, and document current functionality to determine potential areas of improvement.
- Support the business with the selection and usage of other content and collaboration tools like Notion or Guru
- Create new Jira projects, maintain existing projects including permissions, schemes, workflow design and optimization, field management, dashboards and reports
- Manage Confluence and its spaces including permissions, develop space templates, maintain and consolidate existing spaces and create new spaces to customer requirements
- Consult on best practices for Atlassian tools, balancing the need to serve business needs, keeping the system consolidated and reducing complexity at scale
- Build up a reliable, functioning and scalable configuration that satisfies reporting needs, metrics gathering, portfolio management and knowledge sharing
- Debrief stakeholders’ needs and current activities to understand their value stream, develop lean processes and improve them collaboratively
- Provide training and guidelines around the Hopin-specific use of our tools
- Be responsible for the integration and vetting of new plugins for the platform, taking into account security guidelines and customer requirements
- Write scripts to automate processes
- Create required documentation for admin and end users
- 3+ years of hands-on experience managing Atlassian suite with JIRA, JIRA Service Desk and Confluence applications
- You know how to leverage the full potential of our Atlassian tools strategically
- Great communication, project management and documentation skills
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies that can help teams work better together
- Track record of working with internal stakeholders as well as with external partners
- Have automation, service and enabler mindset to set up systems that are self-serving and easy to use
- Ability to write custom JQL queries for custom and complex scenarios
- Experience writing scripts and working with APIs to automate and connect systems
Nice to have
- Atlassian Administrator certifications
- Experience managing other productivity SaaS applications
- Experience connecting Atlassian suite of tools with other business systems like HRIS, SalesForce, Zendesk, etc.
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- Health Insurance Support
- Parental Leave
- Monthly Wi-Fi stipend
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we’re committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It’s essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn’t just an initiati