Nav was founded to have a meaningful impact on the lives of millions of small business owners by bringing efficiency and transparency to financial decision making. We are changing the way these business owners secure lending with our innovative technology and customer-centric approach.
We are passionate about empowering our teams and giving them the freedom to shape our future. Our teams lead with candor, charge hard, fail fast, all while working in a fun, diverse, and inclusive environment. If you are a high-energy innovator, enjoy a rapid-paced growing environment, and have the zest to solve big challenges, join us…be a part of history and create the future of FinTech.
WHAT WE EMPOWER YOU WITH:
- Provide onsite and remote support for Nav organization, responsible for troubleshooting and resolution of computer and mobile device hardware and software issues, telephony, printers and networking intermediate knowledge of computer applications
- Help with hardware, software, and workspace setup
- Install, configure and troubleshoot Windows, Mac and on operating systems
- First point of contact for employees seeking technical assistance
- Manage and maintain IT inventory
- Perform preemptive A/V maintenance
- Identify and suggest possible improvements to current procedures
- Efficiently resolve internal service desk support requests
- Troubleshoot basic network issues and come up with solutions
- Resolve and manage IT Tickets regarding peripherals, printers, scanners, displays, and interface devices
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Minimum of 2-year experience with desktop support experience
- Minimum of 1-year experience with systems administration experience
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to maintain confidential and highly sensitive information
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Familiarity with cross platform OS install and update procedures (Windows, MacOS, ChromeOS)
- Business productivity software, email, web browsing, security software
- Miscellaneous devices, cabling, memory, storage, add-on components
- Network connectivity and wireless access issues
- Update and patch deployment, virus removal, malicious software removal
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
WORKING WITH US:
When you join Nav you do more than simply get a new job, you become a part of a group of incredibly talented people who drive innovation, think out of the box, and do impactful work. We are passionate about our products, live for our customers, work hard but don’t take ourselves too seriously.
BE YOU. At Nav we are committed to building a high-performing, healthy company at scale. We know that we work better with a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and talents. We celebrate diversity and are committed to recruiting, developing, and retaining the most talented people.
OUR IMPACT ON YOU:
Competitive Pay. Ownership equity in startup backed by top VCs (Kleiner Perkins, Goldman Sachs and Experian). Unlimited vacation. Paid maternity/paternity leave. Use of our product. Exceptional Work Environment. Wicked smart peer groups. Employee networking and events.