On Mode’s recruiting team, we work on the front lines of our company’s growth. No matter how strong our leadership team’s vision, we can’t execute it without building a top-notch team. We believe in insatiable curiosity, unique perspectives, and raw talent. We’re looking for this in you and each candidate you’ll bring through our door. As an ambassador to our candidates, you’ll live and breathe our values, expertly communicate our mission and work in lock-step with our hiring managers and interview teams.
We are growing our team in India and as an early member of this team you’ll help scale up our tech, business, and go to market teams. You’ll report into our Director of Talent but will work closely with our local talent team.
What you’ll do
- Schedule and coordinate interview loops across our teams in the US and India.
- Help us continue to build a top notch candidate experience with a focus on efficiency and a high quality candidate experience.
- Build and maintain robust pipelines, engaging with candidates from a variety of sources and talent pools
- Screen resumes, take initial calls, and build a close partnership with our local talent team, working to ensure we’ve always got great candidates at the top of the funnel
- Foster meaningful relationships with candidates as you guide them through Mode’s initial interview process.
What we look for
- 1-2 years in-house recruiting experience
- Hustle and data-driven mindset towards recruiting.
- Sales acumen and strong organizational skills – always looking ahead.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Ability to build meaningful, consultative relationships with candidates and internal teams.
- Alignment with Mode’s values
Mode is a collaborative analytics platform that brings teams together around data to make game-changing decisions.
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: together we’re building a culture that embraces diversity and learning, humility and gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously and strive for a healthy balance between work and personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Mode employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO and family leave
- Flexible work schedules—we trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Supportive work environment and a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team’s passions and hobbies
- Snacks and in-office lunches shared at our ever-growing lunch table
Mode is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.