If you’re great at finding needles in haystacks, if you believe there’s a lid for every pot, if you respect Goldilocks for her commitment to “just right” – please read on.
Xsolla is seeking a Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our bright, creative, collaborative and FUN team and focus on our tech roles! As our company grows across the globe, it’s critical that we recruit talented people with the top-notch skills. That’s where you come in. We need someone who knows where to look, what to ask, and how to close the deal. Someone who can create a seamless experience for both our candidates and our hiring managers and stakeholders. And finally, someone who believes that making a “good enough” hire isn’t really good enough.
This position comes with a flexible work arrangement, so you can work remotely as much as you wish, up to 95%. However, you must be based in the Raleigh metro area and able to visit the office on occasion.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting from writing job ads to hire
- Work cross-functionally with hiring managers and stakeholders to discuss their hiring needs
- Source for new talent on job boards, social media, and within your professional network
- Keep the hiring process moving by coordinating job posts, writing job descriptions and postings, reviewing resumes, and sending out offers
- Schedule and oversee interviews with HR, hiring managers, and other stakeholders
- Advocate for Xsolla by sharing information about our benefits and culture
- Conduct salary and market research
- Stay up to date on tech industry trends and developments
- Administer pre-employment tests as requested
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- 2+ years of technical recruiting experience (non-agency recruiting preferred)
- Experience with multiple sourcing techniques
- Experience with ATS and HRIS tools
- High degree of familiarity and skill with LinkedIn Recruiter tools
- Strong attention to detail and deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, solid job ad writing skills
- Ability to learn and adapt while working in a fast-changing, entrepreneurial environment
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple priorities while maintaining a positive, professional image
- Ability to work proactively
- Corporate recruiting experience
- Tech or gaming industry experience
At Xsolla, we know it isn’t just about the paycheck. That’s why our Benefits Program is designed to meet and enhance our team’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
Our Benefits Program includes 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision plans for full-time employees AND their families! Additionally, disability and life insurance are company-paid. Chiropractic coverage and flexible spending accounts are there if you need them. And our 401(k) retirement plan includes a company match to help you plan for the future.
Burnout is bad for people and bad for business, which is why we offer unlimited Flexible Time Off and 14 paid holidays every year.
We are all about personal and professional growth! Every Xsolla employee has a customized career roadmap, curated by the employee alongside their manager, that helps align company goals with individualized personal goals. To foster your growth at Xsolla, we have opportunities for in-house training, independent study, conference attendance, and higher education.
Xsolla is the video game commerce company, powered by its Transaction Engine and Business Engine, that helps developers and publishers market, sell, connect and optimize their games globally. Serving only the video game industry, the Xsolla Transaction Engine powers the full suite of cloud-based tools to promote and monetize projects, while Xsolla Business Engine provides clients with the roadmap to maximize those tools, and connect them with industry partnerships to expand their business. The two work seamlessly together — for businesses of all sizes, from indie to enterprise — to solve the complexities of distribution, marketing and monetization so they can increase their audience, sales and revenue. Headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices worldwide, Xsolla operates as a merchant and seller of record for major gaming entities like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games and KRAFTON. For more information, please visit www.xsolla.com.
Xsolla is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on the following: Race, color, Ancestry, national origin, Religion, creed, Age, Disability, mental and physical, Sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), Sexual orientation, Gender identity, gender expression, Medical condition, Genetic information, Marital status, Military and veteran status, and any other terms deemed by the State of California.
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Xsolla takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. For more information related to GDPR or CCPA please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game!