Hi! We are Billie, the leading provider of “Buy Now, Pay Later” (BNPL) payment methods for businesses, offering B2B companies innovative digital payment services and modern checkout solutions. We are here to transform and upgrade the operating system of B2B Payments. Thus, we enable businesses to pay and get paid on their own terms, having the same frictionless and flexible experience as consumers are used to nowadays. To do so, our solutions are based on proprietary, machine-learning-supported risk models, fully digitized processes and a highly scalable tech platform. This makes us a deep-tech company building financial products, not the other way around. We love building simple and elegant solutions and we strive for automation and scalability. Our vision to create new freedom through innovation has attracted exciting strategic partners and highly experienced investors, making us join forces with Klarna and securing an outstanding $100 million Series C funding round nearly quadrupling our previous valuation. Our investors include VCs such as Dawn Capital, Creandum, Picus and SpeedInvest.
Join us to create the future of B2B payments!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As one of our Key Account Managers, you will have the opportunity to contribute to Billie’s continued growth following our success so far in the DACH region. It is the chance for you to shape, manage and expand an entire portfolio of strategic Accounts across an established market. Working hand in hand with our VP Sales, you will play a pivotal role in Billie’s successful domestic development.
More specifically, this entails:
- Being skilled in communicating you will present complex issues in simple ways and approaches that are easy to comprehend.
- You have a multi-functional team and will be the key player that connects everyone: Sales, Customer Success, and Integration – with important clients in Germany.
- Being a great communicator – you will know the trends and the challenges that our clients are facing and how they correspond with the solutions we offer.
- Creativity is your middle name and strategy is your game. You think out of the box and will seek ideas and solutions where no one thought to look; you will identify an opportunity when you see one.
- Networking! Since you can network in your sleep, you will maintain close relations with clients, and our overall network will naturally help in expanding it.
- You will navigate and manage the RFP process as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
- Streamlining the work is always in the back of your mind as you think of new ways to do manage our client accounts.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Top-notch communication and interpersonal skills. You’re a people person.
- A real team player working well with peers, mentor when needed, and motivate your surroundings with a “Can-do” approach.
- Background and knowledge of the Financial Service industry
- Ability to expand finleap connect with new sales and clients
- Strong negotiators, excellent closer; presentation experience
- Experience in Fintech / SaaS B2B / Financial Service Consulting industry.
- Tools: Salesforce or similar systems
- You are fluent in German and English
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Flexible work hours and trust in your ability to deliver, empowering you to take control of your work-life balance.
- Up to 6 weeks per year of “Workation”.
- One of the best Virtual Shares Incentive Programs in the market, so that everyone at Billie is invested in our success.
- Freedom to balance working from home and the office according to you and your team’s needs. No restrictions, only guidelines and a flexibility-first approach.
- Our “Catch a Ride with Billie” program gives you a big discount on the Monthly Public Transport pass in Berlin.
- A yearly development budget to broaden your skill set and horizons. We also offer free German group classes with your colleagues.
- An English-speaking, multicultural team with more than 35 nationalities from all continents represented in our staff.
- A one-time relocation bonus if you join us in Berlin.
- A great office space near Checkpoint Charlie with free gym access, healthy snacks and cereals, fruit, coffee, soda, and beer.
Billie offers you the opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest-growing Fintech startups in Europe following the mission to innovate to create new freedom for businesses of all sizes. Our combined decades of experience in B2B Financing and Payments in a market thirsty for innovation and change make this a fantastic possibility to get into the most dynamic space in tech.
Join an international team of talented, passionate people where drive and merit matter. We work in nimble, cross-functional teams with open communication lines across the company. You’ll be surrounded by smart people from a wide variety of backgrounds from which you can learn and that want to learn from you.
Are you ready to join Billie?