MEPPI’s Critical Power Solutions Division is looking for a Key Account Coordinator to perform all aspects of service sales and service coordination for Key Accounts of the division.
- Develop business opportunities and enhance the customer experience for Key Accounts by selling and coordinating CPSD services and extended warranties.
- Maintain relationships in a consultative role with Key Accounts by providing support, information and guidance; researching and recommending new service offerings and cost savings.
- Maintain sales opportunity and service order data in MEPPI’s customer relations management (CRM) and business systems.
- Prepare and present quotes to customers, including preparation and submission of RFP documentation. Follow-up and close renewal contracts prior to expiration, upsell to higher levels of service. Identify and project customer budget cycles, close dates and revenue recognition dates.
- Support sales channel to improve Point of Sale and post-startup capture rates for MEPPI extended warranties.
- Ensure proper invoicing of service contracts and extended warranties.
- Improve service margins through higher Average Selling Prices, direct sales and promoting MEPPI quality.
- Source service fulfillment for non-MEPPI equipment, negotiate cost, add MEPPI margin, quote and close.
- Track information on lost business.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information.
- Schedule services with customers, direct technicians, authorized service providers (ASPs) and other vendors as required.
- Create and process service orders for parts, labor, service provider commissions, billable service and service contract maintenance.
- Process paperwork to pay service providers for completed work.
- Process paperwork and create orders for the sale of parts.
- Manage open maintenance contracts to ensure preventative maintenance is completed on time.
- Answer customer calls and written requests related to field services and provide timely responses.
- Update procedures and work instructions as necessary.
- Set up new customers and service providers with the Finance Department.
- Associate’s degree in business or related discipline with 3-5 years of experience in inside sales, telephone sales, customer service, or collections, or equivalent education and experience.
- Intermediate knowledge of selling services.
- Basic knowledge of UPS products and UPS industry.
- Advanced interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills required to communicate with employees customers and vendors.
- Ability to work in a team environment and to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Advanced computer skills with emphasis on MS Office products, ERP/MRP and CRM systems.