At CreatorIQ, one of our core values is empathy; we believe in putting our team members first and focusing on our clients. Our mission is to create the premier cloud technology solution for global enterprises to manage & optimize influencer marketing campaigns at scale. We provide the platform for organizations to work with social media influencers as part of their marketing plan. We know we can only achieve this by committing to provide the best practices in product and software development. Our international partnerships include ABInBev, Airbnb, Amazon, Bumble, Calvin Klein, CVS, Disney, Mattel, Rakuten, Tiffany & Co, and many more.
CreatorIQ is headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices globally in New York, Chicago, Miami, London and Ukraine. We believe in a hybrid first work environment and have representation across the world. You can work from home, the office or one of many co-working locations. We look forward to bringing people together several times a year in person, so some travel may be required.
Your wellness is important to us. We encourage you to schedule “off screen time” to focus and refresh. Go walk your dog, do yoga, or simply set aside uninterrupted time to yourself. Oh, and we will pay for that yoga class, fitness tracker or after workout massage! Want to take a breather and meditate on your favorite app? Use our corporate wellness program to cover the costs. CreatorIQ earned the title of Best Place to Work from BuiltIn in Los Angeles and New York City, was named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave™: Influencer Marketing Solutions and recognized by G2 as a Leader, Best Customer Relationship and Top 100 Fastest-Growing Products.
Product Lead Support:
CreatorIQ is looking for a Product Support Lead who will be responsible for supporting our clients and providing them with incredible experiences. What will set candidates apart are interpersonal skills and a strong affinity for people, as well as an aptitude for technical support. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and will work with our most strategic clients.
Shift 9:30am – 6:00pm PST
What you will do:
- Provide direct web meeting, chat, and email support to CreatorIQ clients with a focus on enhancing the customer experience
- Provide clients with specialized support through complex issues in the form of screen shares and working sessions
- Contribute to our ever growing knowledge base with documentation and FAQ’s
- Research, follow up on and resolve client issues in a timely manner
- Responsible for handling a range of complex technical issues and troubleshooting client reported problems
- Provide clients with tips & tricks about using the platform, with a focus on platform education
- Contribute to improving the overall service experience
- Share feedback and ideas with upper management
- Provide technical support and guidance to our client groups
- Analyze the severity of issues & work with internal teams to prioritize accordingly
Who you are and what you’ll need for this position:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred not required)
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced atmosphere with multiple and changing priorities and responsibilities
- Detail-oriented, with good organizational skills
- Technical support experience in a high-paced environment
- Patience to work through complex issues
- Friendly and collaborates effectively with others
- Ability to work independently with excellent time management
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Familiar with ticketing systems such as Zendesk & Jira
- Demonstrable ability to think strategically, and problem solve creatively
- Social media knowledge & experience is a plus (How to authenticate social accounts etc..)
What will you get from us:
- Work/Life Harmony:
- Paid time off
- Remote work with access to co-working facilities
- Wellness programs to promote healthy work life balance
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and we offer Supplemental health benefits for our UK employees.
- Savings: a 401K (USA) plan to help you save for your future
- Work From Home Stipend: to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you (or buy a new dog leash – your choice!).
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Development: utilize our learning platform, WorkRamp to get the training and tools you’ll need to become successful here from your first day with us. And take advantage of our professional development stipend.
- Surprise meal stipends: work from home won’t stop the enjoyment of a company-sponsored meal!
- Fun: we host virtual events every month and weekly interactive company-wide meetings
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes.
This is your role! Claim your interview spot by applying now!