As part of the Latin America (LATAM) team, you will learn fast, help customers grow, and collaborate with talented people who love coming into work every day.
In this internship, you’ll get the chance to learn and start an integral and comprehensive career path in Customer Success (Customer Support, Customer Success, Solutions Partner Program, Professional Services). You’ll get to know how a SaaS company sells and disrupts a new market like Latin America by working on cross-functional projects that will have a true impact on our day-to-day operation, and is overall a great opportunity to take the first steps in your career in tech at a place like HubSpot.
As a LATAM Customer Success intern, you will participate in responsibilities and tasks like:
- Work in webinars with our customers as a co-hosts and facilitator
- Content creation for our Solutions Partners and Direct customers
- Partnering with our customer-facing teams in Customer Success and assist with tasks and projects directly impacting our customers
- Support internal tasks and projects for your team including but not limited to reporting, business review presentations, documenting playbooks, creating enablement materials, and internal communications
In order to be a successful intern you’ll need to be:
- Able to communicate to a variety of audiences and teams
- A self-starter that takes initiative and ownership
- Open to feedback and action on positive and constructive feedback
- Able to work independently
- Willing to learn and adapt quickly
- Able to look at problems with an analytical lens
- Have HEART
We are looking for people who are:
- Aptitude for learning software autonomously, by groups and from others.
- You are detail-oriented and quadruple check your work.
- You are analytical and have a thing for data.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while maintaining strict attention to details.
- Strong communication skills, you are not afraid to raise your hand and ask questions while also sharing your point of view.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You have HEART; at HubSpot, we look for candidates that are: Humble, Empathy, Adaptable, Remarkable & Transparent
- Fluency in other languages (preferably Portuguese)
- Must be currently enrolled at a university in Colombia during time of application and for the duration of internship
- Must be based either in Bogota, Colombia or remotely within Colombia for duration of internship
- Must be fluent in English
- Resume must be submitted in English
- Availability to work in a full-time capacity of 40 hours a week for 6 months starting June 2023
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at email@example.com. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpot’s policy all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) – link to HubSpot’s Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights