**Please note, all applications should be in English**
In January 2021, Hopin announced its acquisition of StreamYard, the leading live streaming studio which allows content creators to create professional-quality video streaming experiences. In addition to eventually integrating its features into the Hopin platform, StreamYard will continue to also offer its live streaming studio tools to independent content creators.
StreamYard is looking for a full time marketing manager to manage all Spanish and Portuguese language marketing operations. This position will require a wide range of marketing skills and the ability to manage resources to get the job done. This is an exciting opportunity for a well-rounded full-stack marketer who i would like to be a part of a large and very fast pace marketing team in a very hot industry.
- Manage StreamYard’s Spanish Facebook group and Youtube channel
- Manage translations of marketing materials ads and more
- Run webinars and demos in Spanish
- Support the management of Spanish LATAM brand-ambassadors and affiliates
- Develop content specific to our LATAM audience
- Assist with email automation and product localization
- Be our bran’s face for the LATAM community
- Work with our regional sales people and demand generation specialists
- Collaborate with our marketing team to get the best results
Skills and Experience:
- Full-stack marketer with at least 5 Years of demonstrated digital marketing experience
- A StreamYard enthusiast with deep true love of our product
- Accomplished in Social Media Marketing and Youtube channel development
- Some experience in marketing events or project management
- Charismatic presence on camera that is infectious and builds communities
- A go-getter who can initiate projects, seek out influencers and get results in a collaborative environment
- Native fluency in Spanish or Portuguese and preferably professional fluency in both
At Hopin and StreamYard, we’re committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It’s essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn’t just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.