About The Role
You will be leading customer service operations and working with the chain.io external customers to get down to exactly what is needed to solve tier 1 support issues, and be able to gather requirements and collaborate for tier 2/3 support problems. The position will have a strong emphasis on leadership and helping solve external customer support issues. You can work from anywhere in the United States for this position.
- You will lead customer service operations while being highly adaptive to other technical tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Identify and document customer needs and relay that information to engineers and BAs.
- Communicate and document customers’ needs and be able to communicate with customers to find resolutions.
- Write technical specification documentation for enhancements to application integrations via APIs.
- 1st level customer support and helping customers to a degree with basic configurations and data problems.
- Triage tickets and identify appropriate resources for customer resolution.
- You must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Helpdesk and / or Customer Service environment in a software, hi-tech, supply chain or logistics company is preferred.
- Experience working in a SaaS company where you work, manage and execute tickets using tools like Zendesk / other help desk ticketing systems.
- You must have led API integration & data mapping development initiatives with JSON,XML, Flat files and or communication protocols such as API SFTP Preferred.
- You must have very effective telephone, email and Zoom skills and communication skills.
- You must have a strong ability to make sound decisions based on logical reasoning.
- Logistics / Supply Chain background not needed, but would be beneficial in helping diagnose and resolve problems.
- Strong leadership skills and working collaboratively with team members.
- Effective problem determination and listening skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high volume environment.
We’re Excited About You Because
- You are poised to contribute to the future of how Logistics and Supply Chain integrate with trading partners.
- You have a bias to action, prize results over activity, value speed to market, and strive for efficiency.
- You thrive in situations with big opportunity and limited direction. They bring out your best talents to create, solve, own, guide, drive and stretch yourself and others.
- You share our intense curiosity about the impact of technology on our world, and want to bring that lens to bear on making a significant positive difference.
Who We Are
Chain.io is one of the fastest growing logistics technology software companies and has developed an industry leading logistics integration software platform for 3PLs, Freight Forwarders, Shippers and SAAS providers who need to integrate with customers, agents, suppliers and other systems. Once a client is connected to Chain.io’s platform, they have access to pre-built best practice business processes including bookings, shipments, purchase orders, ASNs, status updates, documents, invoices, and more. They also have access to other prebuilt adaptors with our SaaS customers on the platform.
Review the Video From Founder and CEO Brian Glick on What is Chain.io is attached in this job req.
Chain.io Headquarters, Compensation and Benefits Overview
- Headquarters at 1518 Walnut Street in Philadelphia and is situated in one of the best areas of Philadelphia / Rittenhouse Square and can be easily accessed from SEPTA trains to Suburban Station, SEPTA buses and PATCO.
- Our Brand and Culture is more than how we market our products; it’s a way of thinking and a way of acting. It pervades everything we do, from the way we hold meetings, how we write our documentation, to how we present our internal accounting documents.
- We believe in 3 main principles – Nice, Accessible and Professional at all times.
- Our salary is extremely competitive based on prior skills and experience and we give our employees a flexible work schedule, where you have the ability to work remotely and set your own work hours.
- PTO overview – you are required to use at least 10 days per year with a soft ceiling of 20 days (very flexible if you need to go over).
- We offer you subsidized Health and Dental insurance as well as 401K.
- We give you the opportunity to be reimbursed for conferences and professional development.
***YOU MUST BE A CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES, HAVE YOUR GREEN CARD OR LONG TERM VISA TO APPLY TO THIS POSITION***
Our company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.