Who are we?
Postclick is the world’s leading solution for digital advertising conversions. We blend personalization, optimization, machine learning, and human insight to achieve significantly higher conversions.
We are innovators reshaping the digital marketing space. We champion big ideas, embrace cross-functional collaboration, and invite bold thinkers from all over the world to be a part of our teams. We bring passion to our roles, cultivate diverse perspectives, and never stop striving for powerful results. Informed by a decade of conversion data, our advertising conversion cloud creates personalized connections between brands and their customers. Like us, our technology is always in pursuit of better ways.
If you are excited to be part of this vision, read on!
A bit about you…
You thrive in your work and you want to be a part of an extraordinary team. You believe in having a diverse and inclusive culture that thinks big, moves fast, and cares about disrupting.
You have a strong visual design skillset, illustration experience, and can both execute and manage design projects across web, email, digital advertising, print, social, and content creation. You must be able to communicate clearly with internal and external stakeholders about project needs and timing, work collaboratively within existing project management and departmental processes, be able to creatively problem solve, and work collaboratively with our supportive team.
A day in the life
- You will partner with Marketing and Sales leaders to concept and design materials defined by strategic initiatives, including the Postclick and Instapage websites and touchpoints across email, digital media, print, social, and longer-form content such as ebooks and reports
- You will design and produce assets for digital, print, and virtual or in-person events that support Sales and Marketing throughout the customer’s journey, including collateral and sales enablement material
- You will ensure project success with timely creation of deliverables and proactive communication around resource and budgeting requirements
- You will manage art direction, production processes and assets, and final files that adhere to brand standards and ensure high-quality creative results
- You will partner with outside design agencies and contractors including authoring clear and actionable design briefs to direct their work
To be successful in this role, you need:
- 6+ years of visual/graphic design experience (agency experience a plus)
- Robust design portfolio that demonstrates strong work across a variety of brands and touchpoints
- Proficiency with Figma (this is our main design program)
- Experience and familiarity with Adobe graphic design suite including Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.
- Experience prioritizing, managing, and tracking projects from project inception through delivery
- Strong team leadership and oversight skills, including management of contractors and identification, allocation, and budgeting of resources
- Highly collaborative with team members and across multiple departments at all levels to ensure internal alignment, efficiency, and brand consistency through the full customer journey
- An understanding of marketing methods and design best practices that move people and generate conversions
- Bring a can-do attitude, constructive communication, and a willingness to learn, grow and contribute to the team
- Motion design is a nice to have as well!
We are an equal opportunity employer searching for exceptional talent of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are here to support every candidate and provide reasonable accommodations to help you apply, if needed.
If you’ve made it this far, we hope you’re as excited as we are about finding out if we’re a good fit for each other, let’s talk.